where can i find a replacement rocker switch - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > where can i find a replacement rocker switch

Jeep Liberty Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontSAVE BIG: Christmas in July Sale!Jeep Liberty Window Regulator

Unread 11-08-2008, 03:35 PM   #1
rickieross
1998 TJ Wrangler 

where can i find a replacement rocker switch

where can i find a replacement rocker switch, 3 blade, to fit a 98 wrangler oem dash module?

rickieross is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2008, 03:47 PM   #2
neatocj
1981 CJ5 

The stealyourmoneyship might have them in stock....dealership if you could not understand.

You could also put an ad in the wanted section and also check the for sale. Doubt there will be any for sale.

The stealyourmoneyship is your best bet in my opinion.
'06 MegaCab Cummins- Great White
neatocj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2008, 03:57 PM   #3
GOLENJEEPTJ
Running Secretly Amok!

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Maybe jeepsareus?
GOLENJEEPTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2008, 10:13 AM   #4
buellwinkle
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I would avoid Jeepsareus at all costs, very poor customer service and very high prices. If you need factory parts, just go to parts.com, they carry all Jeep parts and Jeepareus was 33% higher on one part I checked compared to parts.com or google "trademotion jeep". Trademotion is what many dealers use to search and price parts. Also, what I don't like about Jeepsareus's use of trademotion is they don't publish the dealer price because they tend to be very close.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.