Where to buy Redline MT-90 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Where to buy Redline MT-90

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 07-17-2004, 08:58 PM   #1
Spiderman

Where to buy Redline MT-90

Can't seem to find any stores around here that carry Redline MT-90, or any Redline products for that matter. Who else carries it? Auto Zone and Checker Auto didn't have anything. How about NAPA or Car Quest or someplace else??

33 X 12.50 BFG A/T's with A/R Atlas 15 X 8 wheels
4.56's, RE 3.5" lift, Currie 1" BL, M.O.R.E. 1" MML
Aussie D30 Locker, & other crap[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2004, 09:29 PM   #2
BigWaylon
tubework is cool...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman
Can't seem to find any stores around here that carry Redline MT-90, or any Redline products for that matter. Who else carries it? Auto Zone and Checker Auto didn't have anything. How about NAPA or Car Quest or someplace else??
one two places I've ever seen it are online, and at my local motorcycle (sport bikes) performance shop...they carry the entire Redline product line, and might not stock what you need (gear lube for instance), but will get it for you...it's very popular in the motorcross business...

I've seen Royal Purple at a local high-end truck shop (like diesel service shop), so that might be another option for specialty brands...

one of my local NAPA's carries AMSOil...but nobody else around has ever had Redline...

Greg
BigWaylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2004, 10:18 PM   #3
Rogi

http://www.myoilshop.com

It's local mail order place in Pittsburgh. I've bought several times from them. Even with shipping and sales tax (in PA), it usually comes out to 50 cents more per quart.
Rogi is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.