Whats the difference? (RE Standard vs. Super-Flex) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Whats the difference? (RE Standard vs. Super-Flex)

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wWarn, Smitybilt, Engo, Rugged Ridge Winches at CCORRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 10-02-2008, 07:30 PM   #1
deryk111
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Whats the difference? (RE Standard vs. Super-Flex)

Whats the difference between the rubicon express 3.5" standard lift kit vs. the rubicon express 3.5" superflex lift kit?

deryk111 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-02-2008, 07:52 PM   #2
MXCarson92
1998 TJ Wrangler 

The superflex is better. That's all I can tell you.

2003 Chevy 2500HD | 6.0 w/ 4.10s | Keys | H2 Wheels/315 BFG's
98 TJ SE | 3.75" Rough Country | 33x12.5x15 DC Mud Country | Cobra 19DX/Firestik 4' | IPF X4 | Genright Steering Box Skid - SOLD

ΦΚΣ
My Build
MXCarson92 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-02-2008, 08:00 PM   #3
97casteeltj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deryk111 View Post
Whats the difference between the rubicon express 3.5" standard lift kit vs. the rubicon express 3.5" superflex lift kit?
the rubicon express website can be very helpful. www.rubiconexpress.com

the 3.5 standard kit doesn't come with the new CA's but the SF kit comes with the new lower CA's with the superflex orbital joint, for the money it would be better to get the 4.5 SF kit b/c its more complete and opt t get the 3.5 coils if you want.

-John
Unread 10-02-2008, 08:03 PM   #4
97casteeltj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

but i would order the kit from www.4x4groupbuy.com the prices & customer service can not be beat!! call Jason he's the owner and fellow jeeper and he can help you with all of your questions.

-John
Unread 10-03-2008, 04:08 PM   #5
deryk111
1997 TJ Wrangler 

right but i just didnt wanna go with the 4.5 lift cuz of everything else thats required to do to my jeep.
deryk111 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-03-2008, 05:42 PM   #6
Jeepster83
2003 TJ Wrangler 

call RE and tell the sales person what you want to do. i recommend the 4.5" kit with 3.5" coils too. youll actually be getting more than 3.5" with it. their lifts run taller than whats posted because the springs will settle a bit and with a lift like that youll likely be running a winch or getting one in the future.
WyoTech West Sacramento - Graduated 8/19/2011

Back into my Jeep... finally.
Jeepster83 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-03-2008, 05:53 PM   #7
Rayvins
2000 TJ Wrangler 

You want to order the RE 4.5" SuperFlex kit, But you want to replace the springs with 3.5" springs. For the money you get more with this package.
This kit will hope you the most in the long run, 1st option select "swap to 3.5"
http://www.redrock4x4.com/shop/products/2216.html
My Jeep rides better than stock with this kit.
Rayvins is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-03-2008, 06:03 PM   #8
97casteeltj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

i PM'd ya!! call Jason @ 4x4groupbuy.com he offers free AA SYE & Tom Woods DS with his RE SF kits!!!!

-John

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.