Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What size lift for my 32 inch tires? (merged)

2K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  toximus 
#1 ·
I have a 99 Jeep Wrangler with 32? tires and im not sure if I wanna go with the rc 3.25 lift and eventually get 33? tires or go with the rc 3.75 lift which is also a body lift and eventually go with 33? tires without looking goofy while I use my 32s?

#2 ·
What size lift for my 32 inch tires?

I have a 99 Jeep Wrangler with 32? tires and im not sure if I wanna go with the rc 3.25 lift and eventually get 33? tires or go with the rc 3.75 lift which is also a body lift and eventually go with 33? tires without looking goofy while I use my 32s?

#3 ·
Go with the Zone combo lift and skip the RC ones. Here's the full 4.25" lift with 31s and just the 1.25" BL with 31s. End result on 35s.

Attachments

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
#5 ·
I have the RC 2.5" and 32" tires. (Red Jeep) White jeep is 2"SL and 1.25BL on 33s.

I would just run the 2.5" coils and save the body lift for later.

Attachments

#10 ·
I think that the RC 2.5 progressive rate coils ride pretty well. I would say they are a little softer than the OME Heavy rates. The normal RC shocks are also decent, stay away from the 2.2 Nitros. I believe the "Rough" name came from the older coils, I know my neighbors 4" RC springs are pretty stiff, and he is running OME shocks.

#7 ·
I like that amount of lift on 32s, and 33s would also fit. Below is my TJ with about 3-1/2" lift on 32s, with and without the hardtop, and no body lift. I may go to 33" tires next time, as they'd fit fine.

#8 ·
Zone is a decent budget lift from what I hear, and OME (Kolak can piece you together a good kit, or if you're on a budget I'm going to be listing mine used for sale soon too) is a higher end 2" lift.

I think you'd be better off figuring out what you're trying to do and why you are unhappy with what you have and then solve those issues rather than buying a lift to fit some tires you have.

#9 ·
Zone is a decent budget lift from what I hear, and OME (Kolak can piece you together a good kit, or if you're on a budget I'm going to be listing mine used for sale soon too) is a higher end 2" lift.

I think you'd be better off figuring out what you're trying to do and why you are unhappy with what you have and then solve those issues rather than buying a lift to fit some tires you have.

#13 ·
I'm curious what makes a lift budget? Quality? Or the "I spent $3000 for my lift and my wife left me". I've had so many lifts and the only thing that makes one better than the other is "DRIVER SKILL". I raced MOTOCROSS for years and have 100 trophys because of rider skill and not, WHO SPENT THE MOST MONEY!

Reactions: Ross
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.