Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your TJ today?

11M views 119K replies 9K participants last post by  OldJeepBum 
#1 ·
OK, I stole the idea from the YJ forum but it's a great idea so let this thread be an inspiration for all of us doing mods, maintenance, or repairs to our TJ's! :D

Personally, I installed my trusty Uniden CB into my new Rubicon. :thumbsup:

#1,923 ·
I cut my stock fenders to flat fenders and then go some rubberized undercoating and sprayed it underneath. Looks good!!

#1,924 ·
highrisetj39.5 said:
I cut my stock fenders to flat fenders and then go some rubberized undercoating and sprayed it underneath. Looks good!!
pics?!....

#1,925 ·
Smashed the oil pan during a Crawl Magazine photo shoot. :rolleyes:

#1,928 ·
Ordered a Banks Monster cat back weee

#1,929 · (Edited)
I removed the OEM vinyl seat covers from my SE and replaced them with a set of OEM Willy's Edition Seat Covers that I bought off Ebay. It took all day to remove those things from the factory seats and replace them with the Willys. There is a lot to it----more than I expected. They look great though, really cool. They really go well with my Khaki interior. I am glad to have the look, just not fond of the PITA it was.

Attachments

#1,931 ·
finally got my motor bracketed back up! after that, i could replace my tranny mount, put in my tcase drop. finished drilling out the frickin welded on swaybar link bolt from the sway bar, installed the gen 2 mod 1 discos and bolted the whole thing back in. put my feet back on and dropped her back to the deck (first time in three weeks!) reconnected the sway bar. today i center my axle, align it, and drive it out. i didn't take into consideration how old my springs were. this 4" kit is HUGE! my drawers are getting tight just thinking about it...

#1,932 ·
Got a couple new linch pins for my JKS Quicker Disconnects...guess I had too much flex combined with turning the wheels this past weekend! :cool: Stuffed the tires pretty good! :thumbsup:

#1,935 ·
changed my radiator and serpentine belt

#1,938 ·
Put more gas in it....and cleaned the windshield while I was at it...:thumbsup: