What did you do to your TJ today? - Page 956 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > What did you do to your TJ today?

Coil Spring Options from Ruffstuff!Flush Mount LED Bumper Lights, CREEThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 11-02-2008, 12:49 PM   #14326
flatlander757
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Flatlander, I envy the fact that your fiance is so involved (and seems to love) with your jeep as much as you are.

I can't even get my gf to hold still for a damn picture most of the time, much less do something with my jeep.

It'll be a cold summer's day in hell when she actually comes up to me and tells me she WANTS me to take the top off so we can go wheeling.
Sounds like time for a new GF to me She's really good about helping me paint stuff and mask things off, like when we did the bedliner in my Jeep. She gets a little mad when she finds out I dumped a relatively large chunk of my paycheck into the Jeep, but otherwise is really cool about stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006 Sport
Being able to make vroom vroom noises in Tonys Jeep was the highlight of my life.
Currently Jeepless.
flatlander757 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-02-2008, 12:55 PM   #14327
Squeeky
2004 TJ Wrangler 

lol mine just called me to let me know she picked up some more red shop rags for me!!!

My auto racing team (neat website lots of pictures)

Stu-offroad, A wealth of information on TJ's!

4x4xplor

Motor Oil Myths and Facts (Not sponsored by Amsoil)
Squeeky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-02-2008, 01:05 PM   #14328
-Rudy-
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatlander757 View Post
Sounds like time for a new GF to me She's really good about helping me paint stuff and mask things off, like when we did the bedliner in my Jeep. She gets a little mad when she finds out I dumped a relatively large chunk of my paycheck into the Jeep, but otherwise is really cool about stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeeky View Post
lol mine just called me to let me know she picked up some more red shop rags for me!!!
Well both of you can just kiss the fattest part of my behind.

If it's any plus, mine doesn't complain about spending money on it. She's just a little to prissy to be a jeeper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahRose
something big and fun
-Rudy- is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-02-2008, 01:28 PM   #14329
Jerry Bransford
Administrator

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudyxTJ View Post
Well both of you can just kiss the fattest part of my behind.

If it's any plus, mine doesn't complain about spending money on it. She's just a little to prissy to be a jeeper.
But consider yourself lucky. Not only is my wife too prissy to want to go offroading, especially if we have to camp out to do it, she complains about how much money I spend on the Jeep.

Coolest offroad magazine ever! CRAWL Magazine

When you have a choice, buy American.

TJ
HOLIDAY THEMED GIVEAWAY!
Jerry Bransford is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-02-2008, 03:15 PM   #14330
-Rudy-
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Bransford View Post
But consider yourself lucky. Not only is my wife too prissy to want to go offroading, especially if we have to camp out to do it, she complains about how much money I spend on the Jeep.
Women...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahRose
something big and fun
-Rudy- is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-02-2008, 03:17 PM   #14331
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

I feel lucky. My girlfriend loves my jeep, loves the badlands, doesn't mind getting dirty, and doesn't mind how much I spend. To top it off, she's ridiculously hot.
Imped is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-02-2008, 03:18 PM   #14332
02tjsport
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaddAndy View Post
Finally completed the Rubi axle install. Got all the switches installed. Bad Pic shows upper lites (w/icon) on with switch on. Lower light lite bars are on w/parking lites on except the locker switches. They come on after the axles positively lock. The far right switch isn't on cause it's for rock lites that aren't installed yet. Tomorrow we head out onto a wet Naches Trail for a test run.

nice switch panel...you should check out www.otrattw.com and 4x4s-on-the.net for a more clean 6 or 7 switch, switch panel. they are really nice and affordable.
'02 TJ Sport - 3.5" RE Springs/Mono-tubes; BFG A/T 33x12.50x15 on ProComp Black Steelies; JKS: BPE's, 1.25" BL, shock conversion, front Adj. TB's, quick discos, Extended Brake lines; FT 3-link rear; JCR 1-ton Steering; Warn 6" Flares; Olympic Slider Bumpers; OME SS; Taurus Electric Fan; 4.88 Gears; D30/D44 Detroit True-Trac Front/Rear;
02tjsport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-02-2008, 03:39 PM   #14333
unlimited4x4
2005 LJ Wrangler 

maintenance

I cleaned the throttle body and put new ceramic pads on the front. Never cleaned a throttle body before, but a very noticeable difference in the idle after doing so. This week....new BFG MT KM2's @32x11.5R15.

I want to paint the trim also with Krylon fusion black, but I can't find the satin finish anywhere. All the local stores have gloss or flat. I'll post pics later this week with the new MT's
unlimited4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-02-2008, 03:55 PM   #14334
Camo Deere
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Kept going on the lift, got a lot knocked out today.. the pitman arm was giving is some trouble but we finally got it off.
Camo Deere is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-02-2008, 04:44 PM   #14335
TJ-xtreme
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Wired up my CB (finally), painted my calipers, and installed my new front springs. The jeep finally sits level again....
2001 TJ Sport w/ D44, 2.5" Susp. lift,1" BL w/ MML, 35x12.50 BFG KM2's on 15x8 Soft 8's, Smittybilt XRC Front Bumper and Rocker Guards, S/B SRC Rear Bumper, Xenon 4" Flat Flares, JKS Disconnects, 48" Hi-Lift Jack, OBA System, Optima Blue Top, Hella Lighting. More on the way... ;}
JEEP= Just+Empty+Every+Pocket.....
EAT-SLEEP-JEEP OlllllllO TJ-XTREME
TJ-xtreme is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-02-2008, 06:26 PM   #14336
gmiller0737
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Got lucky on Craigslist and got steal on a full set (6 pieces) of OEM Fender flares to replace he beat up nasty looking flares on My TJ,The guy took them off at 2000 miles to change to Sahara Flares,Replaced my worn pedal pads with new ones,Downloaded the manual for the Alpine Head Unit so I could see how to reset the clock for the time change
gmiller0737 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-02-2008, 07:19 PM   #14337
CJnaTJ
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Took it out wheeling for the first time with BB and KM2's. Stuff the fender like something fierce, but I expected that. I'm getting ready for 4" springs.

Unread 11-02-2008, 07:43 PM   #14338
SpoiledRotten
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Yesterday, I replaced the Oil Pressure Sending Unit and now I have an accurate oil pressure gauge reading.
Today, I got out, washed it and shined it up with my new buffer and some Mother's liquid cleaner/waxer. Looks pretty darned good if I have to say so myself.

I also painted my new KC light covers with Fusion Black paint. I didn't like the bright yellow on my black Jeep. Now, they don't stick out like a sore thumb.
Christian Jeepers _ Member #2
United Four Wheel Drive Association _ Member
National Rifle Association _ Member

Last edited by SpoiledRotten; 11-03-2008 at 09:12 AM..
SpoiledRotten is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-02-2008, 08:33 PM   #14339
472cid
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmiller0737 View Post
Got lucky on Craigslist and got steal on a full set (6 pieces) of OEM Fender flares to replace he beat up nasty looking flares on My TJ,The guy took them off at 2000 miles to change to Sahara Flares,Replaced my worn pedal pads with new ones,Downloaded the manual for the Alpine Head Unit so I could see how to reset the clock for the time change
i got a better deal on craigslist. i bought a pair of 05 rubicon axles for 1500 and only a 2hr drive to get them. also bought 5 rubicon rims with the mtrs for 300 and a ps2 right here on jeep forums. now i will have a 302 powered 97 wrangler rubicon
1997 Jeep Wrangler 5.0 ho gt40p motor w/ e303 cam, ax15 trans. 241j rock trac transfer case from 05 rubicon. 05 front rubicon 44 with yukon chromoly shafts and rear rubicon dana 44 and rubicon rims with 33x11.50x16 mtrs
472cid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-02-2008, 10:14 PM   #14340
PBR
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by imped4now View Post
I feel lucky. My MOM loves my jeep, loves the badlands, doesn't mind getting dirty, and doesn't mind how much I spend. To top it off, she's ridiculously hot.
Fixed it for ya haha!!
PBR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
modifications , tj

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.