What did you do to your TJ today? - Page 895 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > What did you do to your TJ today?

FLASH SALE! Open thread to reveil the Newest Sale @ ROCKRIFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valuePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDG

Unread 09-16-2008, 01:38 PM   #13411
Camo Deere
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Put on a new rear view mirror and put a rock climbing key holder(whatever you call those) for the passenget seat.

Camo Deere is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-16-2008, 01:48 PM   #13412
Morgen251
2010 JK Wrangler 

It's a Carbiner.

BUILD:
Rubi Rocker Guards; 32" Mastercraft MTs; Teraflex 2.5" Coil Spring Lift; JKS Quick Discos; JKS Front & Rear Adj Trackbars; JKS Ex Rear Swaybar links; Zone Nitro Shocks; 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers; Poison Spyder Evap Skid; Cobra 75WXST; 3' Firestick quick disco; Rugged Ridge XHD Fr Bumper; Tuffy Underseat Drawer; 6" KC Long Range Hilites; Superchips Flashpaq, Crown Extended brake lines

WISH LIST: Front LCAs, Winch, 6" KC Driving Lights, Deep Cycle Battery
Morgen251 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-16-2008, 02:11 PM   #13413
BYuen
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Replaced the 4 O2 sensors. Runs a lot more efficient. I bought factory Mopar ones and was very impressed that they came with anti-seize already on the threads.
BYuen is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-16-2008, 03:03 PM   #13414
stadleroux
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I called the dealer this past Saturday to hear if they had a tow bar for me. They didn't so I ordered one. Hoping to get a call from them tomorrow and then I'll probably play spanner boy for my brother when he fits it sometime the rest of this week.

Last night I was unloading something from the rear and forgot to lift the rear window all the way myself - the tired OEM gas lifts only lifted it till it was about level - so when I went back to get something else I skinned the top of my bald ol' head against that plastic ridge along the bottom edge once too often. Fortunately I'm on leave this week so today I finally managed to track down a place who could make up a new set of lifts for me out of some new Gabriel components.

I don't even know if it took the guy more than 15 minutes to remove the old lifts, match them up with new parts, recommend that I go for the metal joints instead of plastic, put everything together and pressurise them, and come and clip them into place. Wonderful to see how easily they lift the rear window all the way! So they're white instead of black and they have "Gabriel" printed on them, big deal. Maybe, one day when I'm bored I'll get a rattle can of matt black and spray them. For now I'm just happy they're there...
stadleroux is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-16-2008, 05:15 PM   #13415
stogie25
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I installed a Teraflex belly up skid that has been cluttering up my garage for the last year or so. I put on a Novak shifter to go with it. The Novak install was a pain but it is working well now and seems pretty cool.
97 Black TJ (one owner), BFG KM2 35s, 4.7L Stroker, ARB's, Dana60 rear, Dana30HP Front Warn manual hub conversion, 6 inch mostly Tera long arm lift. Rhino lined tub. Allied Rock 8 beadlocks. Tera-Low 4:1. Sanden OBA. Sniperfab tube fenders.

My Build Thread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m.../#post12717920
stogie25 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-16-2008, 06:09 PM   #13416
Panici
(O|||||||O)

2004 TJ Wrangler 

-Rotated the tires
-Cleaned and organized the back, and under the rear seat.
-Ordered two ammo boxes to store stuff in the jeep. Also ordered a few emerg. blankets and a mini first aid kit to prepare for the snowy season.

590nm Jeep TJ Build+Life
Panici is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-16-2008, 06:29 PM   #13417
asjeep
2002 TJ Wrangler 

been looking at a gps unit.... but may put it off as i wont be here to use it

WWW.IDRIVEAJEEP.COM
asjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-16-2008, 07:33 PM   #13418
rescue6
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Payed for my re-gear 4.56's and a new L/S diffs $1475 for all parts + labor and then picked up two new tires will get the other two this weekend when they come in. Now I need to figure out what tire carrier I want.
rescue6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-16-2008, 07:42 PM   #13419
ThomasW
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Just finished running the wires for the interior lights to a switch below the dash. Now I can cut them on and off whenever I please, kinda cool driving around with front and back lighting, as well as inside. (With no cars around)
{My Jeep on flickr} {Build Thread} {Viking Fastback Top Review}
ThomasW is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-16-2008, 08:33 PM   #13420
-Rudy-
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Removed the seat/steering wheel covers and cleaned the inside real good... it feels almost new again, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahRose
something big and fun
-Rudy- is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-16-2008, 08:39 PM   #13421
NeoAnderson
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Cut off some excess threads off a bolt holding my swaybar link on as it was rubbing on my frame making a moose in heat sound.....then i farted and went back in the house.

Unread 09-16-2008, 10:34 PM   #13422
peeweeXJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Got my 5 31" Maxxis Bighornies mounted and balanced to replaced my Mickey T MTZ's.

Unread 09-16-2008, 10:59 PM   #13423
reverie02tj
2002 TJ Wrangler 

installed the rough country 2.5" lift, next week: locker for the d30
reverie02tj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-17-2008, 12:08 AM   #13424
Rob in Arabia
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Paid for my Borla header and pipe, and K&N filter and cold air intake.

Took delivery of my Viking top - sadly it'll be a couple of weeks before I get a chance to fit it to the Jeep.

Blue 2005 TJ Sahara, 2 inch lift, 31'' Cooper Discover STTs, Viking top, KC HIDs and Daylighters.
Rob in Arabia is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-17-2008, 08:34 AM   #13425
ShinySideUp
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Cleaned my flares with prep-solve to get the old wax and accumulated grime off, then sprayed them with Fusion.

The good: I successfully masked off the parts of the jeep I didn't want painted.

The bad: it looks like an amateur spray-painted my flares. At least they're black again, and they look good from a distance

Is there a "[B]Black Jeep [/B]Club?"

[URL="http://www.militaryjeepers.com"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Olive"]militaryjeepers[/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL] [SIZE="4"]club member #254[/SIZE]

Tags
modifications , tj

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.