What did you do to your TJ today? - Page 6330 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > What did you do to your TJ today?

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 03-24-2014, 05:32 PM   #94936
GunHo198
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Working with my son on his new project.

image-1344021851.jpg

Unread 03-24-2014, 06:01 PM   #94937
forrest21

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunHo198
Working with my son on his new project.
What is that?
forrest21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-24-2014, 06:02 PM   #94938
aquezada
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBTJ
Looks like you have some tire cupping going on in the front.
Will look into it tomorrow.... Thanks for catching that.
aquezada is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-24-2014, 06:05 PM   #94939
wwch99tj
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by forrest21 View Post

What is that?
Windstar air box

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/wi...ntake-1064377/

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using JeepForum
wwch99tj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-24-2014, 06:58 PM   #94940
2003X
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Jurassic Park mirror tag. Had it made at Staples. Lol. Will post pics of it mounted on the rear view tomorrow. Seen a jf member post it before and thought it was cool lol. image-3982927636.jpg
2003X is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-24-2014, 07:19 PM   #94941
04Xrook

Quote:
Originally Posted by WranglerX2006

I have been doing the exact same thing! Getting impatient for spring to get here and have been searching and ordering stuff for the jeep like crazy in the last couple weeks. I don't think spring is ever going to get here in NH this year.
Nope. Ice out in may lol.
Back in around October. Sorry.
Even here...still got 10" back yard
04Xrook is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-24-2014, 07:22 PM   #94942
DTC-TJ-97

1997 TJ Wrangler 

I finished the rear QR3 bumper install, ended up cutting a 2"x2" access panel in the rear face of the bumper frame mount about 2" right of the inside holes on the left side... could then get fingers and bolts with washers through the holes, had to reverse the bolts and nuts but it worked... the right side was barely accessible since the fuel tank sits off center to the left.

had to move the exhaust system out of the way to get at the rear body mount bolts... why they said I needed to take them off is questionable at best... nothing I did involved them and they did not interfere with anything I was doing... ???? guess I got it wrong... ? actually helped me solve a very annoying exhaust rattle against the fuel tank shield by putting a smaller rubber hanger bushing on, then using thick safety wire on both sides of the bushing to pull the whole thing tight...
DTC-TJ-97 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-24-2014, 07:30 PM   #94943
Mattific
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC-TJ-97
had to move the exhaust system out of the way to get at the rear body mount bolts... why they said I needed to take them off is questionable at best... nothing I did involved them and they did not interfere with anything I was doing... ????.
When I put the bumper I built on I had to take them off to get the ratchet on the bolts to tighten them. It's just to make it easier you might not have had that problem with your tools though
Unread 03-24-2014, 07:56 PM   #94944
rbkelley89
2001 TJ Wrangler 

wrapped her up for the coming storm because all i have is a hardtop and don't feel like putting it back on. kinda like the look, i need to order a trektop nx. i remember i took the top off and went out hunting for a weekend and got caught in a snow storm, i drove quite a few miles driving like this with a tarp on haha it was janky but we made it out of the storm once we got back onto pavement.

2001 orange tj 2.5L (113,000) 35" Km2 Black rims D lp 30 Front and d 44 rear with ARB 1"BD MML, 1.25" BL, 4" RC Lift, Flat tc Skid, Adj rear ca's (front soon) TW rear DS, Novak shifter cable, JB ss SYE, RE angled rear trackbar, 8,000Lb Mile marker, Custom front and rear (w/swing) bumpers. Homemade CAI. Lots more to come.
rbkelley89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-24-2014, 07:58 PM   #94945
Snowplow
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Replaced the clutch pedal push rod bushing, and Replaced the bushings in the front shocks
Snowplow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-24-2014, 08:01 PM   #94946
KoolAidMan888
2000 TJ Wrangler 

had nothing but a noob moment... and learning about this new to my tj.. noticed rear pinion seal on the d 35 was leaking a little went to work today borrowed the big torque wrench got home popped the diff cover off (has 74000 decied to swap fluids) and whala milkshake. yummy cleaned all that up popped the drive shaft off and marked my nut and yoke. looked at it all and laughed. put it all back together and filled the diff back up....... i broke the puller last year and never replaced it..... ill be doing this all again this weekend. idiot
KoolAidMan888 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-24-2014, 08:45 PM   #94947
SlackJaw
baby jeep

2004 TJ Wrangler 

front end alignment...just got close enough to center to drive to work this morning without riding around trying to remember the right blinker is on, lol, will adjust to perfection tomorrow. Found me a nice boogered up lower arm mount. might break out the BFH and pry tools on that tomorrow as well (day off)
SlackJaw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-24-2014, 09:20 PM   #94948
Showjyr

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WranglerX2006 View Post
I have been doing the exact same thing! Getting impatient for spring to get here and have been searching and ordering stuff for the jeep like crazy in the last couple weeks. I don't think spring is ever going to get here in NH this year.
What part of the state? VT isn't doing much better...
Showjyr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-24-2014, 10:31 PM   #94949
WranglerX2006
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showjyr View Post
What part of the state? VT isn't doing much better...
I am near the Concord area. I walked through the woods today (live on 20 acres) and there is still over a foot of snow out there. I own a landscaping company so I want spring to come to make some more money to fund my jeep!
WranglerX2006 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-24-2014, 10:51 PM   #94950
JeepProblems

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbkelley89 View Post
wrapped her up for the coming storm because all i have is a hardtop and don't feel like putting it back on. kinda like the look, i need to order a trektop nx. i remember i took the top off and went out hunting for a weekend and got caught in a snow storm, i drove quite a few miles driving like this with a tarp on haha it was janky but we made it out of the storm once we got back onto pavement.

dude.. i think i love your jeep

08' WR450SM
JeepProblems is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
modifications , tj

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.