What did you do to your TJ today? - Page 6057 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > What did you do to your TJ today?

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Ring & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, Ba

Unread 11-24-2013, 12:27 PM   #90841
JBTJ
JEEPer For Life

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by apayne View Post
Have no idea. It got very cold overnight so something must have not liked it.
That's allot of ATF. Can't tell where it's coming from?

JBTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-24-2013, 01:43 PM   #90842
chris_m

Finally fixed my fog lights!!!!!!!!!
chris_m is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-24-2013, 02:53 PM   #90843
dwbrown
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBTJ View Post
Too far forwards to be the transfer case. I'd be willing to bet water got in a small crack, froze and made it into a big problem.
Unread 11-24-2013, 03:25 PM   #90844
rbkelley89
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Fabbed the defender roof rack mounts I had on my durango to fit the explorer roof rack. Just had to bend two pieces on angle iron per mount and cut down to a total 1" width to slode into the rails. I like this much better than the roof rails. Still need to paint and get some stainless steel hardware but ima do that this summer when I paint the hardtop black

2001 orange tj 2.5L (113,000) 35" Km2 Black rims D lp 30 Front and d 44 rear with ARB 1"BD MML, 1.25" BL, 4" RC Lift, Flat tc Skid, Adj rear ca's (front soon) TW rear DS, Novak shifter cable, JB ss SYE, RE angled rear trackbar, 8,000Lb Mile marker, Custom front and rear (w/swing) bumpers. Homemade CAI. Lots more to come.
rbkelley89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-24-2013, 04:22 PM   #90845
apayne
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBTJ View Post

Was in a hurry to get to church this morning so didn't get much time to investigate. But it does not go into gear just park and neutral and it is rolled forward about 3-4" from were it leaked.
Unread 11-24-2013, 05:27 PM   #90846
Rican142
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by apayne
Was in a hurry to get to church this morning so didn't get much time to investigate. But it does not go into gear just park and neutral and it is rolled forward about 3-4" from were it leaked.
lots of prayer my man lol, Jesus loves jeeps haha..it's the owners that are the problem ;P lol
Rican142 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-24-2013, 05:58 PM   #90847
robert_hollis
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Not today, but this month... Got my PCM replaced under the 8 year/80k warranty. First time my Jeep's been to the dealership since I bought it in 07. They had it a week, and I got to borrow my buddy's CJ7 the whole time. Free repair. Win!

Today, I ordered in-dash winch controls, and I fabbed up a setup for oba with a Viair 450C compressor.

[URL="https://picasaweb.google.com/hollisr4/TJ?feat=directlink"]2006 TJ[/URL]
[URL="http://picasaweb.google.com/hollisr4/1979JeepCherokee?feat=directlink"]1979 SJ[/URL]
1978 Cherokee Chief - bought for parts, and sold as a runner
robert_hollis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-24-2013, 06:01 PM   #90848
RDPAYNE
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Got new tires for the 05 RME. Mostly stock right now but considering a 2 inch in the near future. Went with 31x10.5x15 and kept the stock ravines and so far no rub at all and my death wobble on the stock GSA's between 55-60 is completely gone. Couldn't be happier with these tires and they look so much better in person than the picture does justice. As for the price, I live in Hawaii so don't ask haha

RDPAYNE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-24-2013, 06:04 PM   #90849
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDPAYNE
Got new tires for the 05 RME. Mostly stock right now but considering a 2 inch in the near future. Went with 31x10.5x15 and kept the stock ravines and so far no rub at all and my death wobble on the stock GSA's between 55-60 is completely gone. Couldn't be happier with these tires and they look so much better in person than the picture does justice. As for the price, I live in Hawaii so don't ask haha

I think a BB would look great.

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-24-2013, 06:13 PM   #90850
RDPAYNE
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks, the hard part is convincing the wife but she's coming around. I just said "I'm going out to work on the Jeep" and she smiled and said "sounds good". haha it caught me a little off gaurd
RDPAYNE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-24-2013, 06:13 PM   #90851
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Thanks, the hard part is convincing the wife but she's coming around. I just said "I'm going out to work on the Jeep" and she smiled and said "sounds good". haha it caught me a little off gaurd
Just put on a lift and see if she notices haha

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-24-2013, 06:22 PM   #90852
Richisinyoface
Web Wheeler

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
It's easier when you make sure she has her own jeep too! Sent from my iPad using JeepForum

NRA Life member

Sienna Jeep club member #65
Richisinyoface is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-24-2013, 06:36 PM   #90853
wwch99tj
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDPAYNE View Post
It's easier to ask for forgiveness rather than permission...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using JeepForum
wwch99tj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-24-2013, 06:41 PM   #90854
Richisinyoface
Web Wheeler

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwch99tj
It's easier to ask for forgiveness rather than permission... Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using JeepForum
Do you have a nice couch or something? Lol rofl!

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum

NRA Life member

Sienna Jeep club member #65
Richisinyoface is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-24-2013, 06:49 PM   #90855
booya1967
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
In Hawaii? My wife was more preoccupied them me when we lived there.

Tags
modifications , tj

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.