Finished my mml. I thought there was a problem at first because I couldn't get the motor to up far enough for the crossbolt to go in. Ended up ditching the jack, taking the other crossbolt out, and using my overhead hoist. My mechanic helped me cheat. When he put the stroker and new motor mounts in, he reversed the crossbolt. But for ****s and giggles, I tried to put it back in "the stock way", and it cleared the a/c and went in. Total time was about an 1 hour and 45 minutes. I still have to mount the radiator and shroud from removing the drop brackets.
Also found out my jack sprung a leak and won't lift but 3/4 height with a load. I've had it about 12yrs. Stopped by my dads house and picked up the amsoil that finally came in. Now that I'm at atk's recommended mileage for synthetic, I'm gonna swap over.
Yesterday, I started the cleanup of my HP 30 with wire brush.
Ordered the following for my HP 30:
Timken Hub assembly
From DriveTrain America
Two Balljoint kits Part number 706944x
Two new 5-760x U-joints for the stock shafts that I will keep as spares. I had pulled the old u-joints last night and they were in a state that they needed to be replaced. One of the caps was dry as a bone and rusty as heck.