Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your TJ today?

11M views 119K replies 9K participants last post by  OldJeepBum 
#1 ·
OK, I stole the idea from the YJ forum but it's a great idea so let this thread be an inspiration for all of us doing mods, maintenance, or repairs to our TJ's! :D

Personally, I installed my trusty Uniden CB into my new Rubicon. :thumbsup:

#118,528 ·
Bought a new to me 04 TJ Sport 4.0 ,5 spd. It's mostly stock, with exception of a towbar and braking system when being towed.
Automotive parking light Wheel Sky Tire Grille
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive side marker light Vehicle

We aren't new to jeeps or offroading, have a 80 CJ5 also. Wife wanted a smoother riding jeep with AC for the hot days here in desert southwest.

#118,529 · (Edited)
Already have his brakes. Is the plate light included with the taillights?
All LED kits I've seen, never have anything for the plate.
He has a few options. I think the light and plate relocation bracket are TBD right now. You can also wire them yourself or get plug and play.
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Amber

Reactions: grogie
#118,533 ·
Installed a bank of 4 relays, to go with the switches from the other day, to power my aux lights, I'm in the process of mounting off another one of my jeeps. Also installed a pair of distribution blocks, for powering all the auxiliaries too.
i got my "orfab" swing-away tire carrier last night. (i wasn't aware orfab was just going to drop-ship a carrier from dv8 in china) of course it has no instructions, but it isn't hard to do. I might post up some pics of the install, if I remember.

#118,535 ·
Ordered new MT tires for my wife's Jeep. Found a place selling these Nokian Rockproof tires for half the price of anyone else, even Walmart online. Free shipping too.

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Light Tread

Reactions: grogie