I go to Purdue and all my wheeling is at Badlands (or on private property in Ohio), but I'm actually from Ohio and the Jeep is registered there. I don't think the Indiana cops would notice the difference, but I usually put the front plate back on when I go home to Ohio.
I changed my spark plugs today. I read Stu's writeup and was going to change the wires, too, but then discovered my Jeep doesn't have any to change!!!
I was going to mount my engine/tranny skid today, but discovered the idiots sent me the 1997-2002 model. I drive a 2003, so that's a little problem. I think the difference is in the motor mounts, but I'm not positive. Maybe it's the transfer case skid. Sent them a terse email and I'd better not have to pay another dime since those things were expensive enough already.
2003 TJ X Silver | 31x10.50x15 BFG A/Ts | 10k front tow hooks, factory rear tow hook | 2" coil spacers | Cobra 19 with RatShack 102" stainless whip on an Arizona RockyRoad tire carrier mount | Kilby Steering Box Skid | AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders | Olympic Slider Rear Bumper w Receiver | Skid Row Engine/Oil/Tranny skid (still sitting in my living room)
Semi hard wired my GPS and XM reciever. Hard wired my new Icom 2800 with a temp antenna . Cleaned the interior, need to wash it tomorrow. Did the fog light mod (removed the black caps), I was going to do the relay mod, but found that I don't have a relay. I think my lights were dealer installed, the switch is not on the multi-function tree but rather above the cig plug.
Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Club #2001
drained the TC because it has been leaking for a while so i'm going to finish it tomorrow. also sanded some of the rust off of the body from trees and rocks and put some rustoleum clear coat over those spots to keep it from rusting again.
Started taking the EVAP canister out, but then decided I didn't need to take it out until I do LEDs and corners.
I also removed the last fender flare I had on. It was held on by two of the nut insert bolts that were just spinning. Took the dremel tool to the two bolts. Grinding stone worked well after a little time.