What did you do to your TJ today? - Page 5091 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > What did you do to your TJ today?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 11-07-2012, 06:30 AM   #76351
Renegade88
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chukky82
Mounted my EDC weapon holster.
Nice!

Sent from a chair on the beach!

PanhandlePierFishing.com
Renegade88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2012, 06:37 AM   #76352
canadian242

removed clear coat from inside the tub with red scotch pad removed seats taped roll cage and everything I don't want Bedliner on . applied herculiner to the tub and rust proofed the frame and underside the tub don't want that rust catching up with me finally got all the mud off .... the outside that is
canadian242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2012, 07:15 AM   #76353
WKdeuce
1998 TJ Wrangler 

mocked up the truss and tacked it all together.
gonna snow tonight - my SYE arrives. not the best night to lay under a wrangler in my driveway cussin at a transfer case.

WKdeuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2012, 10:22 AM   #76354
Griff1918
Web Wheeler
2003 TJ Wrangler 

To bad you don't have garage to work out of
Griff1918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2012, 11:17 AM   #76355
MemorEsto
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I don't know how anyone that owns a Jeep gets away with not having a garage.... that would suck. First thing you should do is get one of those tent garages they sell at Tractor Supply.

The bigger the stinger, the smaller the wiener
MemorEsto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2012, 11:29 AM   #76356
WKdeuce
1998 TJ Wrangler 

hahaha what a buncha garage nancies. Mine lives in a mud pit. I'm happy to have asphalt to work on.

In all honesty I would love to rip this POS shed down and build a garage. It's just not happening for a few more years...
I started widening the driveway with a shovel & wheelbarrow, after I built that fence.
So that's a good enough spot for it to live for now.

WKdeuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2012, 11:32 AM   #76357
RnEmOvr
Have Cummins, Will tow.

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MemorEsto View Post
I don't know how anyone that owns a Jeep gets away with not having a garage.... that would suck. First thing you should do is get one of those tent garages they sell at Tractor Supply.
I had a garage but was to full of crap to fit the Jeep LOL. Now I live on post with no garage and no supposed to work on my Jeep (unless I go to auto craft shop), Granted I still do LOL but if it's cold A-C shop here I come.

Yesterday my spreader bracket came in so I can put stock cage back in till I can buy the 6' of DOM needed to install my Genright cage I bought 4 years ago (was running OR-Fab cage till now)

Looking to swap my 4" springs for your 2-3" springs. PM for details.
RnEmOvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2012, 11:39 AM   #76358
jherberg
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WKdeuce
hahaha what a buncha garage nancies. Mine lives in a mud pit. I'm happy to have asphalt to work on.

In all honesty I would love to rip this POS shed down and build a garage. It's just not happening for a few more years...
I started widening the driveway with a shovel & wheelbarrow, after I built that fence.
So that's a good enough spot for it to live for now.

Amen to that. Since I live in an apartment for now, I only have asphalt to work on
jherberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2012, 11:52 AM   #76359
XxJeepOrDiexX
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jherberg

Amen to that. Since I live in an apartment for now, I only have asphalt to work on
I live in a townhouse and do some work on the jeep here, but I drive back to my parents house most weekends because my dads personal shop is bigger than many auto garages around here and we also put a hydraulic 4-point lift in his shop a couple years back which makes work SUPER nice. we got the lift off of Craigslist and got a really good deal, definitely not something we were expecting to find. That being said, after having a shop then moving here and not having a garage or shop, I am determined to never buy a house that does not have at least a garage ( and not fill said garage with random crap).
OT: put the back seat in for the first time in 8 months bc it was my turn to drive the carpool to the hospital, not a bad ride
XxJeepOrDiexX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2012, 12:23 PM   #76360
jherberg
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJeepOrDiexX

I live in a townhouse and do some work on the jeep here, but I drive back to my parents house most weekends because my dads personal shop is bigger than many auto garages around here and we also put a hydraulic 4-point lift in his shop a couple years back which makes work SUPER nice. we got the lift off of Craigslist and got a really good deal, definitely not something we were expecting to find. That being said, after having a shop then moving here and not having a garage or shop, I am determined to never buy a house that does not have at least a garage ( and not fill said garage with random crap).
OT: put the back seat in for the first time in 8 months bc it was my turn to drive the carpool to the hospital, not a bad ride
Yea I also go back to my parents house a lot to do a lot of work. But I also keep and floor jack and 4 jack stands in my room haha
jherberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2012, 02:28 PM   #76361
FAW-CAN-ADIAN
2004 TJ Wrangler 

i gave my jeep a bath and full interior detail because the sun came out.i was going to wax it but my neighbour said it was already way to bright and shiny for a jeep...so i didnt.lol
FAW-CAN-ADIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2012, 03:20 PM   #76362
XxJeepOrDiexX
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Got sad news today...after sending me the wrong part, LKQ tells me they have no more Durango steering gears in stock...guess I'll put that project off
Unread 11-07-2012, 03:44 PM   #76363
forsfed86
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Got this from the UPS man.....

My UCF Ultra-High Clearance skid.
image-3626873316.jpg   image-1370448343.jpg  
forsfed86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2012, 04:07 PM   #76364
CanCan2
1999 TJ Wrangler 

New TJ - First Mod

Bought my 99 TJ Monday night, joined the forum last night and am glad to be here. Put a FlowMaster series 40 on it today. Happy about the upgrade.
First post.
CanCan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2012, 04:17 PM   #76365
XxJeepOrDiexX
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanCan2
Bought my 99 TJ Monday night, joined the forum last night and am glad to be here. Put a FlowMaster series 40 on it today. Happy about the upgrade.
First post.
Congrats man, welcome to the forum

Tags
modifications , tj

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.