What did you do to your TJ today? - Page 5091 - JeepForum.com
 124Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #76351 of 109760 Old 11-07-2012, 06:30 AM
Renegade88
Registered User
2006 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Lynn Haven, Fla
Posts: 1,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by chukky82
Mounted my EDC weapon holster.
Nice!

Sent from a chair on the beach!


2006 LJ

PanhandlePierFishing.com
Renegade88 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #76352 of 109760 Old 11-07-2012, 06:37 AM
canadian242
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: toronto
Posts: 27
removed clear coat from inside the tub with red scotch pad removed seats taped roll cage and everything I don't want Bedliner on . applied herculiner to the tub and rust proofed the frame and underside the tub don't want that rust catching up with me finally got all the mud off .... the outside that is
canadian242 is offline  
post #76353 of 109760 Old 11-07-2012, 07:15 AM
Ben
Hack
 
Ben's Avatar
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Malvern PA
Posts: 3,003
mocked up the truss and tacked it all together.
gonna snow tonight - my SYE arrives. not the best night to lay under a wrangler in my driveway cussin at a transfer case.

Ben is offline  
post #76354 of 109760 Old 11-07-2012, 10:22 AM
Griff1918
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,625
To bad you don't have garage to work out of
Griff1918 is offline  
post #76355 of 109760 Old 11-07-2012, 11:17 AM
MemorEsto
Registered User
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: ERIE
Posts: 512
I don't know how anyone that owns a Jeep gets away with not having a garage.... that would suck. First thing you should do is get one of those tent garages they sell at Tractor Supply.

President of Acer Offroad A♦A♣A♠A♥

The bigger the stinger, the smaller the wiener
MemorEsto is offline  
post #76356 of 109760 Old 11-07-2012, 11:29 AM
Ben
Hack
 
Ben's Avatar
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Malvern PA
Posts: 3,003
hahaha what a buncha garage nancies. Mine lives in a mud pit. I'm happy to have asphalt to work on.





In all honesty I would love to rip this POS shed down and build a garage. It's just not happening for a few more years...
I started widening the driveway with a shovel & wheelbarrow, after I built that fence.
So that's a good enough spot for it to live for now.


Ben is offline  
post #76357 of 109760 Old 11-07-2012, 11:32 AM
RnEmOvr
Have Cummins, Will tow.
 
RnEmOvr's Avatar
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: El Paso
Posts: 11,914
Quote:
Originally Posted by MemorEsto View Post
I don't know how anyone that owns a Jeep gets away with not having a garage.... that would suck. First thing you should do is get one of those tent garages they sell at Tractor Supply.
I had a garage but was to full of crap to fit the Jeep LOL. Now I live on post with no garage and no supposed to work on my Jeep (unless I go to auto craft shop), Granted I still do LOL but if it's cold A-C shop here I come.

Yesterday my spreader bracket came in so I can put stock cage back in till I can buy the 6' of DOM needed to install my Genright cage I bought 4 years ago (was running OR-Fab cage till now)
RnEmOvr is online now  
post #76358 of 109760 Old 11-07-2012, 11:39 AM
jherberg
Registered User
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Fayetteville
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by WKdeuce
hahaha what a buncha garage nancies. Mine lives in a mud pit. I'm happy to have asphalt to work on.

In all honesty I would love to rip this POS shed down and build a garage. It's just not happening for a few more years...
I started widening the driveway with a shovel & wheelbarrow, after I built that fence.
So that's a good enough spot for it to live for now.

Amen to that. Since I live in an apartment for now, I only have asphalt to work on
jherberg is offline  
post #76359 of 109760 Old 11-07-2012, 11:52 AM
XxJeepOrDiexX
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by jherberg

Amen to that. Since I live in an apartment for now, I only have asphalt to work on
I live in a townhouse and do some work on the jeep here, but I drive back to my parents house most weekends because my dads personal shop is bigger than many auto garages around here and we also put a hydraulic 4-point lift in his shop a couple years back which makes work SUPER nice. we got the lift off of Craigslist and got a really good deal, definitely not something we were expecting to find. That being said, after having a shop then moving here and not having a garage or shop, I am determined to never buy a house that does not have at least a garage ( and not fill said garage with random crap).
OT: put the back seat in for the first time in 8 months bc it was my turn to drive the carpool to the hospital, not a bad ride
XxJeepOrDiexX is offline  
post #76360 of 109760 Old 11-07-2012, 12:23 PM
jherberg
Registered User
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Fayetteville
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJeepOrDiexX

I live in a townhouse and do some work on the jeep here, but I drive back to my parents house most weekends because my dads personal shop is bigger than many auto garages around here and we also put a hydraulic 4-point lift in his shop a couple years back which makes work SUPER nice. we got the lift off of Craigslist and got a really good deal, definitely not something we were expecting to find. That being said, after having a shop then moving here and not having a garage or shop, I am determined to never buy a house that does not have at least a garage ( and not fill said garage with random crap).
OT: put the back seat in for the first time in 8 months bc it was my turn to drive the carpool to the hospital, not a bad ride
Yea I also go back to my parents house a lot to do a lot of work. But I also keep and floor jack and 4 jack stands in my room haha
jherberg is offline  
post #76361 of 109760 Old 11-07-2012, 02:28 PM
FAW-CAN-ADIAN
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 320
i gave my jeep a bath and full interior detail because the sun came out.i was going to wax it but my neighbour said it was already way to bright and shiny for a jeep...so i didnt.lol
FAW-CAN-ADIAN is offline  
post #76362 of 109760 Old 11-07-2012, 03:20 PM
XxJeepOrDiexX
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 442
Got sad news today...after sending me the wrong part, LKQ tells me they have no more Durango steering gears in stock...guess I'll put that project off
XxJeepOrDiexX is offline  
post #76363 of 109760 Old 11-07-2012, 03:44 PM
forsfed86
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Gardendale
Posts: 67
Got this from the UPS man.....

My UCF Ultra-High Clearance skid.
Attached Thumbnails
image-3626873316.jpg   image-1370448343.jpg  

98 Wrangler Sport Gunmetal Pearlcoat
D44/D30, 33x12.50x15, 4" Teraflex SA Lift, amongst other things...
<><
forsfed86 is offline  
post #76364 of 109760 Old 11-07-2012, 04:07 PM
CanCan2
Registered User
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Fontana
Posts: 3
New TJ - First Mod

Bought my 99 TJ Monday night, joined the forum last night and am glad to be here. Put a FlowMaster series 40 on it today. Happy about the upgrade.
First post.
CanCan2 is offline  
post #76365 of 109760 Old 11-07-2012, 04:17 PM
XxJeepOrDiexX
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanCan2
Bought my 99 TJ Monday night, joined the forum last night and am glad to be here. Put a FlowMaster series 40 on it today. Happy about the upgrade.
First post.
Congrats man, welcome to the forum
XxJeepOrDiexX is offline  
Reply

Tags
modifications , tj

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (2 members and 3 guests)
jjvw , TheBoogieman
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
I had fun today! Burnerman YJ Wrangler Technical Forum 9 06-18-2014 06:12 PM
Not a good day today. :( CHRRRIS TJ Wrangler Technical Forum 35 09-17-2013 02:39 PM
what i did to my tj today? shovelhead Wrangler General Discussion 6 11-05-2012 12:22 PM
Hit by Bus Today Cooneys08JK JK Wrangler Technical Forum 32 01-07-2012 03:30 PM
New today AZGreenMonster YJ Wrangler Technical Forum 7 09-02-2010 07:52 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome