What did you do to your TJ today? - Page 508 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > What did you do to your TJ today?

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 09-05-2007, 04:42 PM   #7606
goody6691
2003 TJ Wrangler 

hard doors off again, soft doors thrown in the back. tops been off for 4 days now and im loving life. waiting on my a to z fab front bumper and new synth winch line and safety thimble.

o3 tj, yellow, currie 4 in,savvy arms, 1in bl, mml, ramsey 9500, synth line, 8.8, 456's, arb's. 35x12.5x17 mtrk's, 17x8.5 raceline beadlocks, aem, banks exhaust, psc rear stinger, no limits front stinger, rockmen corners, a-z cage, piaa lights, rampage softtop, anti-rock, AA shifter, UCF aluminum skid.........98 audi a4, fully built, 350 whp awd, yellow
goody6691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2007, 09:27 PM   #7607
CRAWLING 98
Rock Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Hooked up the Hella 500's, pulled off the nerf bars that were damaged on the last trip, re-attached the flare, removed the pieces behind the flares, cleaned a couple of pounds of dirt out of the interior and got it ready for it's new AtoZ rocker/sliders
Unread 09-06-2007, 07:47 AM   #7608
BradG
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4grey88
Hooked up the Hella 500's, pulled off the nerf bars that were damaged on the last trip, re-attached the flare, removed the pieces behind the flares, cleaned a couple of pounds of dirt out of the interior and got it ready for it's new AtoZ rocker/sliders
Excellent choice!!! I put mine on at 11pm Friday night, was abusing them in Badlands by 10am Saturday morning, and LOVE them. I really like the way they look, too. Just don't go too crazy when you get them on and make your fender get in a fight with a tree.

Spent about an hour yesterday trying to find a store around here that carries a MTF other than Pennzoil Synchromesh. Going to use the phone this time around. Will probably finish my scheduled maintenance tomorrow night (changing diff's and probably will do the tranny too for the heck of it and maybe help my shaking problems).

Oh and I ordered a Skid Row engine/transmission skid plate. I discovered when I was changing my oil that my oil pan is getting pretty bashed in.
2003 TJ X Silver | 31x10.50x15 BFG A/Ts | 10k front tow hooks, factory rear tow hook | 2" coil spacers | Cobra 19 with RatShack 102" stainless whip on an Arizona RockyRoad tire carrier mount | Kilby Steering Box Skid | AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders | Olympic Slider Rear Bumper w Receiver | Skid Row Engine/Oil/Tranny skid (still sitting in my living room)
BradG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2007, 08:52 AM   #7609
Gailon
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Worked for about 2 hours yesterday loosening the bolts to lower my windshield. Pretty much because it's the first time I lowered it in a long time and I wanted to go easy on it, slow and small wrench turns and enough pb blaster.

Put some grease on them before I put them back in and need to grab some more antiseize (lost it in the move to my first house!)

Tomorrow I think I'll bring the wife to the drive in with the jeep and drop the windshield =D
Gailon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2007, 10:30 AM   #7610
RnEmOvr
Have Cummins, Will tow.

1999 TJ Wrangler 

my pics finally

Looking to swap my 4" springs for your 2-3" springs. PM for details.
RnEmOvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2007, 11:39 AM   #7611
Baotchi
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnemovr
my pics finally

What year is that Jeep ? I want that space also!
Unread 09-06-2007, 12:24 PM   #7612
RnEmOvr
Have Cummins, Will tow.

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baotchi
What year is that Jeep ? I want that space also!
mine is a 99, but all jeeps have that space, but you can only do it on driver side due to evap canester

also i will be herculining the tub soon thats why i painted it the way i did

Looking to swap my 4" springs for your 2-3" springs. PM for details.
RnEmOvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2007, 02:22 PM   #7613
FifteenCents
1997 TJ Wrangler 

That space in on all TJ's but the tray for the evap canister is not....

I'm going to fab up a box with a lockable door to use this space on my '97.
Great Idea !!!! Thanks for sharing...

http://www.tjhardcore.com
The ultimate TJ owners only forum
FifteenCents is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2007, 02:45 PM   #7614
BradG
2003 TJ Wrangler 

With space being so limited in the TJ, why didn't the factory leave that spot open?
2003 TJ X Silver | 31x10.50x15 BFG A/Ts | 10k front tow hooks, factory rear tow hook | 2" coil spacers | Cobra 19 with RatShack 102" stainless whip on an Arizona RockyRoad tire carrier mount | Kilby Steering Box Skid | AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders | Olympic Slider Rear Bumper w Receiver | Skid Row Engine/Oil/Tranny skid (still sitting in my living room)
BradG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2007, 04:19 PM   #7615
no1gtkid
2006 TJ Wrangler 

what i did

Getting ready for a 2 day run through the Mojave desert.
So I removed the rear seat. Hooked up to the roll bar my powertank bracket. put back in my police scanner. Cleaned my filter and checked all fluids and tire preasure. gathering up my recovery gear and my tools and placing into my tent cargo bag Which will mount to the floor board on Friday night. Also need to clean the windjammer and install. Will remove once I hit the dirt.

Over the weekend I installed my hood rack for my hilift jack and installed my windshield light brackets and black KC lights. (still need to wire up and power).

Still need to check winch operation to make sure it is working correct.
no1gtkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2007, 07:57 PM   #7616
ferger
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Going to Rausch Creek, PA for 2 days. I have a basically stock 02 TJ with 31 MT's. I put in a CB and antenna, steering box skid plate and front tow hooks. Should be good for the weekend
ferger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2007, 08:10 PM   #7617
06flex
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Hooray UPS man and Northridg 4x4. I got my bl and bmml today along with my kilby steering box skid. Now I just have to save up for the belly up so I can put the bl and bmml on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
You didn't correct the problem, you only worked around the real problem.
06flex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2007, 08:13 PM   #7618
xyjbeaker
1997 TJ Wrangler 

got it mostly bondo'ed and primed. paint on Saturday. finish building diffs on Sunday...

[IMG][/IMG]
Unread 09-06-2007, 08:25 PM   #7619
Tommy R
Geaux Tigers!

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Received and started painting my A to Z sliders. Thanks, Zach!
Unread 09-06-2007, 09:22 PM   #7620
jeeperkt
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Zoidberg
got bored so i took it out for a drive with the top down in the rain. you get alot of wierd looks when you do that
That was great!

Tags
modifications , tj

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.