What did you do to your TJ today? - Page 4988 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > What did you do to your TJ today?

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 09-29-2012, 07:32 AM   #74806
jeeptjman2000
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Well not today but this past week i installed my new teraflex adj. front track bar and then got it allighned

jeeptjman2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-29-2012, 08:20 AM   #74807
JPcpa
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Ordered new windshield since a crack developed center top to bottom last week. Wholesale $59 bucks plus molding kit. At least jeep glass is cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
JPcpa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-29-2012, 08:50 AM   #74808
joeyk803c
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Checked my lug-nuts, put a breaker bar with 2 sockets in it, put a small air compressor in the back and cleaned it out a bit.

Ready for the drive to Universal Studios Hollywood today;
joeyk803c is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-29-2012, 08:53 AM   #74809
johnrmclean
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyk803c View Post
Checked my lug-nuts, put a breaker bar with 2 sockets in it, put a small air compressor in the back and cleaned it out a bit.

Ready for the drive to Universal Studios Hollywood today;
You will need that stuff for that tough ride!!!
98 TJ, 82 El Camino tactical support vehicle, 2001 supercharged S 2000, 1979 MGB 350 ci/400hp small block Chevy, 1947 Studebaker pick up/future Rat Ride, 2001 Sebring Convertible, 28' Baja Offsore, 2 seados and a 17' fishing boat...
johnrmclean is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-29-2012, 11:30 AM   #74810
Tblack
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Teraflex Monster Flex lower control arms.
20120928_103312.jpg   20120928_182340.jpg  
Unread 09-29-2012, 12:27 PM   #74811
0IIIIIII0
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Finished PSC corners and flush mount tail lights. Luckily I just had to move the Evap canister forward about 5/8"... I just stacked some washers behind the mount bolts...

Now gotta figure out where to mount the harbor freight fog light I'm going to use for a reverse light. I'm thinking right above the pivot for the tire carrier on the angle portion but I'm not sure it will ground properly (grounds through the body).

image-3689353023.jpg
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
- Samuel Adams
0IIIIIII0 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-29-2012, 01:05 PM   #74812
TheRealKTrain
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0IIIIIII0
Finished PSC corners and flush mount tail lights. Luckily I just had to move the Evap canister forward about 5/8"... I just stacked some washers behind the mount bolts...

Now gotta figure out where to mount the harbor freight fog light I'm going to use for a reverse light. I'm thinking right above the pivot for the tire carrier on the angle portion but I'm not sure it will ground properly (grounds through the body).
What tail lights? Jeep looks great!

Μολὼν λαβέ
TheRealKTrain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-29-2012, 01:09 PM   #74813
0IIIIIII0
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealKTrain

What tail lights? Jeep looks great!
$6.00 Harbor Freight lights... Couldn't shell out for LED's right now.

I like the way it came out!
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
- Samuel Adams
Unread 09-29-2012, 01:13 PM   #74814
0IIIIIII0
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Meant to post this this morning... Here's what happens when you get halfway through the night before going back to work. Yes, that light is held on by electrical tape!

image-4095417892.jpg
- Samuel Adams
Unread 09-29-2012, 01:24 PM   #74815
greene69
Web Wheeler

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Got my Hyline front bumper on. With the help of my little helper, that's the best part.
jeep-front-bumper-004-2-.jpg   jeep-front-bumper-007-2-.jpg  
greene69 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-29-2012, 01:45 PM   #74816
XxJeepOrDiexX
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Changed 5 u-joints, currently in the process of blacking out the headlight bezels and the chrome grill inserts the PO put in. Finally decided I want it all black. Will post picks when done.
Also, I'm debating building a hi-lift mount that fits in my trailer hitch. That way when I can have it when I go out on trails, but it doesn't have to be there all the time. Right now the jack usually rides shotgun because I can't commit to mounting it anywhere. I don't want it on my hood, and my top is usually down instead of off, so I can't mount it on rear roll bars...any other ideas?
XxJeepOrDiexX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-29-2012, 01:57 PM   #74817
0IIIIIII0
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJeepOrDiexX
Changed 5 u-joints, currently in the process of blacking out the headlight bezels and the chrome grill inserts the PO put in. Finally decided I want it all black. Will post picks when done.
Also, I'm debating building a hi-lift mount that fits in my trailer hitch. That way when I can have it when I go out on trails, but it doesn't have to be there all the time. Right now the jack usually rides shotgun because I can't commit to mounting it anywhere. I don't want it on my hood, and my top is usually down instead of off, so I can't mount it on rear roll bars...any other ideas?
If you don't use your back seat (or are sadistic enough for your rear passengers) you can mount it to the wheel wells just behind the front seats.

I had mine sitting there for a couple years just loose.
- Samuel Adams
Unread 09-29-2012, 02:12 PM   #74818
rikkards
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

While wheeling I blew the passenger front brake line. Got it limped home. I think they should all get replaced since they are all original
Unread 09-29-2012, 02:29 PM   #74819
TheRealKTrain
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Painted my MC fenders and headlight bezels. Neither have been installed...

Μολὼν λαβέ
TheRealKTrain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-29-2012, 02:35 PM   #74820
SlackJaw
baby jeep

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJeepOrDiexX
Bumper. But that'd probably be worse than hood. If you have tire carrier, they make cool hilift mounts for those. They make a cool standalone for the JK, wish they did for TJ. I gave up and am mounting mine on the hood when parts come in on Monday.

BOT: painting my JCR rear bumper, then gonna go get some parts for DIY body lift...hoping to at least get my springs on today...maybe my M.O.R.E. mml as well.

Tags
modifications , tj

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.