Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your TJ today?

11M views 119K replies 9K participants last post by  OldJeepBum 
#1 ·
OK, I stole the idea from the YJ forum but it's a great idea so let this thread be an inspiration for all of us doing mods, maintenance, or repairs to our TJ's! :D

Personally, I installed my trusty Uniden CB into my new Rubicon. :thumbsup:

#99,350 ·
#99,351 ·
<.< .... >.> ... <.< Been a while since I've been in here!

High Maintenance sat neglected for too long so she let me hear about it when I came back around the way...

Today:

- Re-upped the JF membership!
- New battery (knew I shouldn't have stayed away so long)
- LOF
- Squirt the zerks (although I guess that's the L in LOF)
- Cleaned the IAC

#99,352 ·
Changed the transmission fluid. Easy-peasy. Though shifting didn't get any better like I had hoped. Anyway, I also took the doors off for the first time - ever. They came out easy enough but the nuts got stripped a little bit while breaking the rust.

Attachments

#99,353 ·
Moving it to the new house...

DANG!!! I am JEALOUS!!!!

Found $150 in PS Certificates on Facebook for $75 so I jumped on those, then turned around and ordered a louver from PS. Should work out to be about $85 shipped.
AWESOME!!!!

Thats gotta be rough...
I know, right!!!!

<.< .... >.> ... <.< Been a while since I've been in here!

High Maintenance sat neglected for too long so she let me hear about it when I came back around the way...

Today:

- Re-upped the JF membership!
- New battery (knew I shouldn't have stayed away so long)
- LOF
- Squirt the zerks (although I guess that's the L in LOF)
- Cleaned the IAC
Welcome back!!!!

Changed the transmission fluid. Easy-peasy. Though shifting didn't get any better like I had hoped. Anyway, I also took the doors off for the first time - ever. They came out easy enough but the nuts got stripped a little bit while breaking the rust.
WOW!!! What a good looking rig!!!

#99,356 ·
Broke the straps on the rear drive shaft, time to upgrade! Just bought a advanced adapter sye, Tom woods drive shaft. And u bolt style yoke. Bought a Currie anti rock for good measure. Breakage is mother natures way of saying time to upgrade!