What did you do to your TJ today? - Page 4918 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > What did you do to your TJ today?

50 in light bar /A pillar mount less than 500 at JeepHut.cFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectThanksgiving holiday sale in effect @ oconeeoffroad.com

Unread 09-06-2012, 05:13 PM   #73756
mbporesky
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Can everyone stop fighting. I leave this thread for 2 days and it takes a half hour to read BS. I keep forgetting why i love reading this so much.

OT. I finished up my PSC Corners and Rockers. Made some sheetmetal covers to cover up behind the rear tire in the rear fender-well because i took the plastic ones out. Then proceeded to slice my finger open . Then cleaned it. Its being quiet the queen right now. I need to go back offroad soon!!!

Unread 09-06-2012, 05:26 PM   #73757
brplatz
1998 TJ Wrangler 

A mod needs to delete the bickering.

Installed my Antirock

[QUOTE=mrblaine;14089403]That's like saying you wish your boyfriend was a bit less gay.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Blue"]MOΛΩN ΛΑΒΕ[/COLOR]
[URL="http://www.nmoffroad.com"][COLOR="DarkRed"]NMOffroad[/COLOR][/URL]
[URL="http://www.overland-motorsports.com/"][COLOR="Gray"]Overland Motorsports[/COLOR][/URL]
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/brplatzs-tj-opv-1240947/#post13888971"]My Build[/URL][/COLOR]
brplatz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2012, 05:42 PM   #73758
ivester1992
2006 TJ Wrangler 

how are you liking the anti rock? id love to have one
Unread 09-06-2012, 06:01 PM   #73759
Redsand723

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivester1992
how are you liking the anti rock? id love to have one
I love mine, had it about 5 months
Redsand723 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2012, 06:11 PM   #73760
Knuckelhead
AFSOC Retired

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealKTrain View Post
Hi troll! <3<3<3
Go back to your sandbox...
Unread 09-06-2012, 06:36 PM   #73761
BamaJeepman21
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Cleaned the entire interior and dried it after it got rained in for 2 days. Man it was nasty and it started to smell. Then I washed it...with the top off. Very carefully though. It didn't even get wet inside.

Now it looks pretty good. September is the best month to have the top off. When October rolls around, I'm putting the hardtop back on. I'm tired of the 15yr old soft top leaking. Next week looks all nice and no rain so doors are coming off to.

-Jack
BamaJeepman21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2012, 06:36 PM   #73762
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Washed it......

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2012, 06:48 PM   #73763
reddirtTJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Drilled a hole in the grill for my winch controller. Ready to install an in-cab switch this weekend...maybe.

image-1461118956.jpg

I also grabbed a firebird fuse box from the jy to relocate all my relays and fuses for all my accessories. Time to clean up that wiring behind the glove box to the stock air box location.

image-4063151564.jpg

"TJ's and CJ's are Jeeps. BJ's are something else entirely. I can only help you with the first two." Sundowner
reddirtTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2012, 06:55 PM   #73764
brplatz
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddirtTJ View Post
Drilled a hole in the grill for my winch controller. Ready to install an in-cab switch this weekend...maybe.

Attachment 467174

I also grabbed a firebird fuse box from the jy to relocate all my relays and fuses for all my accessories. Time to clean up that wiring behind the glove box to the stock air box location.

Attachment 467183
I like that and need to find out how to do it with my 8274......

[QUOTE=mrblaine;14089403]That's like saying you wish your boyfriend was a bit less gay.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Blue"]MOΛΩN ΛΑΒΕ[/COLOR]
[URL="http://www.nmoffroad.com"][COLOR="DarkRed"]NMOffroad[/COLOR][/URL]
[URL="http://www.overland-motorsports.com/"][COLOR="Gray"]Overland Motorsports[/COLOR][/URL]
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/brplatzs-tj-opv-1240947/#post13888971"]My Build[/URL][/COLOR]
brplatz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2012, 06:59 PM   #73765
dangerz
2014 JK Wrangler 

Anyone know where I can find Grade 8 bolts for the front bumper? The only ones I can find aren't threaded all the way to the top. I want to replace the front bumper bolts and the dealer wants $10 per bolt. I was hoping to avoid that.
dangerz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2012, 07:06 PM   #73766
Richisinyoface
Web Wheeler

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA-Sahara View Post
So you did get aresfab ones. Now I'm jealous. . And I also agree with therealktrain: PICCS!!
another pic

NRA Life member

Sienna Jeep club member #65
Richisinyoface is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2012, 07:11 PM   #73767
SlackJaw
baby jeep

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerz
Anyone know where I can find Grade 8 bolts for the front bumper? The only ones I can find aren't threaded all the way to the top. I want to replace the front bumper bolts and the dealer wants $10 per bolt. I was hoping to avoid that.
Ace Hardware.
Unread 09-06-2012, 07:12 PM   #73768
mbporesky
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerz View Post
IIRC the bottom two are... **** i dont remember. i think there 3/8s or 5/16. I found mine at an ACE hardware. they have almost every bolt.
Unread 09-06-2012, 07:14 PM   #73769
mbporesky
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richisinyoface View Post
another pic

I know its hard but resist from touching at them for atleast 24 hours. I would even suggest to not look/think about them in order to not be tempted to "check" if there dry when there really not.
Unread 09-06-2012, 07:15 PM   #73770
ivester1992
2006 TJ Wrangler 

got a brand new pair of zj v8 springs for the front. they should loft my little 4 cylinder around 4 inches over the sagging stockers

forumrunner_20120906_201431.jpg

Tags
modifications , tj

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.