What did you do to your TJ today? - Page 4778 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > What did you do to your TJ today?

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 07-31-2012, 08:37 AM   #71656
Mboelts
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by clg82 View Post
what is the name of that app? and how does the jeep recognize that the app is communicating with it?
Tourqe Pro for Android is what I use here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...bC50b3JxdWUiXQ..

And for a link to the Jeep I used the PLX bluetooth
http://www.ebay.com/itm/PLX-Devices-...514b69&vxp=mtr

But you can get it cheaper if you search around for it.

Works great for me.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

KCCO!
Mboelts is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2012, 08:47 AM   #71657
brplatz
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mboelts

Tourqe Pro for Android is what I use here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...bC50b3JxdWUiXQ..

And for a link to the Jeep I used the PLX bluetooth
http://www.ebay.com/itm/PLX-Devices-...514b69&vxp=mtr

But you can get it cheaper if you search around for it.

Works great for me.
I have the same app and dongle as well! Works perfect

[QUOTE=mrblaine;14089403]That's like saying you wish your boyfriend was a bit less gay.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Blue"]MOΛΩN ΛΑΒΕ[/COLOR]
[URL="http://www.nmoffroad.com"][COLOR="DarkRed"]NMOffroad[/COLOR][/URL]
[URL="http://www.overland-motorsports.com/"][COLOR="Gray"]Overland Motorsports[/COLOR][/URL]
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/brplatzs-tj-opv-1240947/#post13888971"]My Build[/URL][/COLOR]
brplatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2012, 10:29 AM   #71658
jLowrey83
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockedwheels View Post
Added some MRE's to the list of supplies that i keep in it... You never know !!! Kinda makes me hungry for some beef stew though, my favorite MRE !!!
No way. 5 fingers of death. OR, the enchilada. Either way, be sure to throw the "Charms" into the treeline.
Unread 07-31-2012, 11:56 AM   #71659
gcrv01tj
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Mopar online parts

I was supposed to be installing my new radiator today but it hasn't even shipped yet. Last week, my original radiator finally developed a leak/crack in the plastic so, after doing some research on here, I decided to order an OEM replacement. I then narrowed my purchase down to 2 possible vendors on this forum who sell Mopar parts: Arrington Performance (www.shopjeep4x4.com) and Mopar Online Parts (www.moparonlineparts.com). I decided to go with Mopar Online Parts because they had it for a lower price, had a complete site for comparison shopping, and finally because they promised that it would be delivered by Tuesday maybe Wednesday. I make my order on Friday after talking to one of their employees and receive an email on Monday saying that my order is now being processed and that processing usually takes 1-2 days. I immediately make a call to get clarification and no one answers time and time again. I have even left messages on their answering machine trying to get a response from someone working their and nothing. Today, I called again and left another message and I also went on their website and left a email type message. I needed to get this radiator installed by Thursday afternoon so I can go on my vacation to Florida but now it looks like I am SOL because one of our vendors isn't keeping their word.
gcrv01tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2012, 12:17 PM   #71660
gcrv01tj
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Just got an automated email saying that it has shipped but the tracking number isn't registering yet on the UPS site. It better get here in time!
Unread 07-31-2012, 12:20 PM   #71661
SlackJaw
baby jeep

2004 TJ Wrangler 

I've seen this kind of weirdness ordering online before...hope it works out for you.
SlackJaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2012, 12:46 PM   #71662
gcrv01tj
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackJaw
I've seen this kind of weirdness ordering online before...hope it works out for you.
Thanks! I do too.
Unread 07-31-2012, 01:13 PM   #71663
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Not that it does you any good now, but if I am ever looking for parts that are just plain old everyday parts, and not 4x4 specific, I use USAUTOPARTS. They are in New Jersey, so they ship really fast for east coasters, their prices are usually pretty good, and if you get them into an online chat or on the phone, you can usually get a 10% or better discount depending on the cost of the part.

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]RED JEEP CLUB # 621[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
It's not much, but check out my build thread;
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/kevkaoss-05-red-rubicon-build-thread-1170741/[/url]
[QUOTE=krashnpa;12397572] I know kev was riding his tank skid and belly pretty good on some of the blacks up at RC, but he doesn't back down from the line either.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=squazz;13612008]so I use my original nuts?[/QUOTE]

You should, in no way, take any of this personally. It's just business. So to recap, I come in peace, I mean you no harm, and you all will die. Gallaxhar out.
KevKaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2012, 01:42 PM   #71664
Jankoid
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcrv01tj
Just got an automated email saying that it has shipped but the tracking number isn't registering yet on the UPS site. It better get here in time!
A lot of times that means the package has been received/ picked up by UPS, but hasn't been entered into the system yet. Give it a couple hours and it should work.
Jankoid is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2012, 01:43 PM   #71665
gcrv01tj
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevKaos View Post
Not that it does you any good now, but if I am ever looking for parts that are just plain old everyday parts, and not 4x4 specific, I use USAUTOPARTS. They are in New Jersey, so they ship really fast for east coasters, their prices are usually pretty good, and if you get them into an online chat or on the phone, you can usually get a 10% or better discount depending on the cost of the part.
I will definitely keep this in mind
Unread 07-31-2012, 01:49 PM   #71666
MrWhitaker0619
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Dropped her off at a shop to hopefully fix the p0301 code I've done everything apart from replace head gasket and re plane cylinder. Guess we will see.
Fuel [COLOR="blue"]-[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]Interco[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]-[/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]Besttop[/COLOR]- [COLOR="Red"]Kicker[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]JVC[/COLOR] -[COLOR="White"]CORBEAU[/COLOR] -[COLOR="Black"]Tuffy[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Yellow"]KC[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Red"]L.O.D[/COLOR] - [COLOR="White"]PSC[/COLOR] -[COLOR="Silver"] Rubicon Express[/COLOR] - [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Viking[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Red"]Warn[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Yellow"]Gibson[/COLOR][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][COLOR="blue"]/l ,[___],
l--L --OlllllO-
[COLOR="Black"]()_) ()_)[COLOR="Blue"]-o-[/COLOR])_)[/COLOR][/COLOR][INDENT]03 TJ X[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
MrWhitaker0619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2012, 02:56 PM   #71667
muskoka
TJ

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Got my new BFG 33x10 KM2's today! love em
Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Club #36
muskoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2012, 03:41 PM   #71668
asim04LJ
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Got my light bar reinstalled after bedlining it. Now comes the fun part re-wiring 4 pairs of lights.
asim04LJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2012, 03:53 PM   #71669
thrown_hammer
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Opened a box from UPS. Had a UCF aluminum engine skid in it. :-)
forumrunner_20120731_175358.png  
thrown_hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2012, 04:09 PM   #71670
FZY1
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FZY1 View Post
Missing her. Needed inspected for the State/Commonwealth.

However She needs Sway bar, Unit bearings, and exhaust.

Should be done Tomorrow.
Got her back she sounds deeper, steers a little better too!

Only 800 bucks
FZY1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
modifications , tj

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.