Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your TJ today?

11M views 119K replies 9K participants last post by  OldJeepBum 
#1 ·
OK, I stole the idea from the YJ forum but it's a great idea so let this thread be an inspiration for all of us doing mods, maintenance, or repairs to our TJ's! :D

Personally, I installed my trusty Uniden CB into my new Rubicon. :thumbsup:

#8,787 ·
drove home from school...people drive like maniacs in downtown ATL

05XJeep05 said:
Finally, made a new bumper and installed!

that looks damn good. if you feel like making another one pm me with a price.

#8,788 ·
Installed some side marker lights.

X2 on the price to build me one of those bumpers from the above poster. That looks really nice :thumbsup:

#8,789 ·
Put 31-10.50's General grabber AT2's on new procomp 15x8 steelies on thursday... Ended up making me late for my final, but I still got an A. Spent ALL day yesterday with 2 friends in a garage putting a 3" FT eco lift under my jeep :). Pics to come soon.

#8,794 ·
Painted fender flares, gas cap holder, liscense plate holder and 2 dents in my hood. The fenders came out awesome but up close you can see the painted dents used too much paint so it looks like there is a patch on it or something.

This is the ding on my hood sanded and painted.

Fender flares painted (Krylon fusion) I think I used semi-gloss can didn't say what type it was.

You can see here my flares were the same color as my top faded black.

Next I am going to paint those plastic peices by the mirros.
Kevin

#8,796 ·
i finished taking off all the plastic pieces of my stock bumpers, since i kept damaging them anyway and ordered a matching 5th tire: 15x8 pro comp xtreme rock crawler with 32x10.50 super swamper radial tsl.

**you should give me a price on the bumper and tire carrier also!!....i think they look awesome!!**