Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your TJ today?

11M views 119K replies 9K participants last post by  OldJeepBum 
#1 ·
OK, I stole the idea from the YJ forum but it's a great idea so let this thread be an inspiration for all of us doing mods, maintenance, or repairs to our TJ's! :D

Personally, I installed my trusty Uniden CB into my new Rubicon. :thumbsup:

#865 ·
That is awesome..I'm assuming thats a CO2 tank on the side for the kegerator? How big of a keg can you fit in there? And what possessed you to do that?

#869 ·
Finally got around to putting my 2" bb in. What a difference. The previous owner put 32" tires and no lift. But did it "properly" with extra LONG bumpstop extensions in the back. I'm talking the bump stop was 1/4" away from the perch on the axel. So i felt everything. Well now i dont feel every bump. Much better.

#870 ·
took doors off and went around the block. first time i've had doors off, i can't WAIT for summer to get here.....stupid northern minnesota.....

ordered bestop supertop with full soft doors and tinted windows, and mirror relocation brackets. i'll post pics when it's all on and ready for summer. WHOO!

#872 ·
I am looking to get a set of those. Do you have any pics?

#874 ·
02tjsport said:
That is awesome..I'm assuming thats a CO2 tank on the side for the kegerator? How big of a keg can you fit in there? And what possessed you to do that?
the cooler holds a 50' cooling coil and ICE.. the keg is any size you can fit in the back seat, or on the ground next to the unit. it is designed for those post trail campfire celebrations, picnics, etc....

#875 ·
Black Steelies and BFG ATs

Put on some Rock Krawler Black Steelies and new BFG AT's. Oh Yeah, I also sprayed the inside of the front fenders with some black rubberized undercoating (no more red in the wheel wells)

Attachments

#876 · (Edited)