What did you do to your TJ today? - Page 404 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > What did you do to your TJ today?

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsWe have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!

Unread 06-07-2007, 02:15 PM   #6046
VICTIM_OF_PAIN
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
goint to catskills in sept.

but will be at rausch creek, PA august 10, 11, 12, with the jonfund group.

sorry to take this off topic,
That's it, the catskills... Thanks. I'll still be playing baseball in August.

[B]Ex - 2001 Wrangler, 2" BB, 32" BGF AT's. JKS Quicker Disconnects, Oil Pan Skid, Steering Box Skid. Hard Top, Soft Top, Safari Top, Olympic Mountaineer Rack.[/B][/COLOR]

Current - 2008 Unlimited Wrangler Rubicon. Rock Krawler Stock Mod 2.5" lift, 35x12.50x15 Cooper STT's on Pro-Comp D-Windows, Husky Floor Liners, Mastercraft Grab Handles, Weathertech Side Window Deflectors, Hitch mounted D-Ring, Rancho Oil Pan Skid, Rugged Ridge E-Disco Skid, and a Skid Row Evap Canister Skid plate.

[B]It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool.... than to open it and remove all doubt[/B].
VICTIM_OF_PAIN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-07-2007, 06:39 PM   #6047
stogie25
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by azcoyote
Can you post up some pics of the doors? No arm rests is my only grief with most tube doors...
I gave them a coat of primer. I will not have time to paint them until this weekend. It is always good to see my home made modifications work. They are great for resting my arm on.

tube-doors-1.jpg

tube-doors-2.jpg

tube-doors-3.jpg
97 Black TJ (one owner), BFG KM2 35s, 4.7L Stroker, ARB's, Dana60 rear, Dana30HP Front Warn manual hub conversion, 6 inch mostly Tera long arm lift. Rhino lined tub. Allied Rock 8 beadlocks. Tera-Low 4:1. Sanden OBA. Sniperfab tube fenders.

My Build Thread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m.../#post12717920
stogie25 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-07-2007, 07:15 PM   #6048
Panici
(O|||||||O)

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Took off back license plate and holder. Zip tied license plate to spare tire until i have time to clean/paint where the license plate holder was.

590nm Jeep TJ Build+Life
Panici is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-07-2007, 07:26 PM   #6049
hutch1973

My new speedo gear came today, got that installed and verified the speedo was working correctly. speedo was off 9% with 33's and the factory 34 tooth gear.

Ordered lights for the new bumper to fill in the excess space. Getting 2 KC Daylighters to pop in where the winch will eventually go, and a couple smaller, round fog lights to put out on the corners. I like the look of the bumper, just need to fill in all the excess space.

Posting the pic again...finally figured out how. Going to go start a thread on a few questions I have, mostly related to the rear tire carrier. Thinking mine needs a new one.

hutch1973 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-07-2007, 07:40 PM   #6050
muskoka
TJ

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stogie25
I gave them a coat of primer. I will not have time to paint them until this weekend. It is always good to see my home made modifications work. They are great for resting my arm on.

Attachment 32478

Attachment 32479

Attachment 32480

This is a much better way of putting the "WINDOW DOWN"....

Looks awesome bud

M
Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Club #36
muskoka is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-07-2007, 08:41 PM   #6051
TJJP77
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Installed my skid row engine skid today....
Sienna Jeep Club: Member #15
TJJP77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-08-2007, 12:43 AM   #6052
MuDD OlllllllO

installed my bestop tire carrier.
33" Goodyear Wrangler MT/Rs, Spidertrax 1.25" Wheel Spacers
Rubicon Rocker Guards, MasterFlow OBA
MuDD OlllllllO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-08-2007, 12:49 AM   #6053
AZG23

Installed a new all metal 3 core radiator after the top tank decided to give it up....installed new hoses, flush n fill with new 150k juice

"If you cant understand that, your face needs to be set ablaze with kerosene and promptly put out with a wet brick."
AZG23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-08-2007, 09:39 AM   #6054
Black Hole
2000 XJ Cherokee 

03 Replace-a-top with the tinted windows
Bestop front seat covers
Rugged Ridge grab handles will be here Monday.
'00 Black Sahara - 3" FT lift, Skyjacker Hydros, 33x12.5 DC Mud Country's on 15x8 Eagle Alloy 058's, LoD Extreme bumpers and tire carrier, Sony/Polk/MTX/Kicker sound, Bestop/Tuffy storage, etc... just sold
'04 Black Cherry Harley Davidson VRSCB V-Rod
'00 Black Cherokee Sport
'01 Black Cadillac Catera Sport
Black Hole is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-08-2007, 02:11 PM   #6055
bheiser
2006 KJ Liberty 

Received my replacement rear window rod from Jeepsareus, after I stupidly left the orginal somewhere a couple weeks ago while camping up in the Sierra. There goes $70 that could have gone toward bigger tires and such :-(
bheiser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-08-2007, 02:14 PM   #6056
CHRRRIS
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bheiser
Received my replacement rear window rod from Jeepsareus, after I stupidly left the orginal somewhere a couple weeks ago while camping up in the Sierra. There goes $70 that could have gone toward bigger tires and such :-(
Happens to everyone. I make a simple U-Turn instead of turning left and then turning around and making right... Get nailed with a $75 ticket that coulda gone towards some new sideview mirrors I've been wanting.

Current - '98 Black Z28 with some goodies
Previous - '97 Gun Metal Blue TJ

Northern Illinois Extreme Jeep Club
www.ExtremeJeepClub.com
CHRRRIS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-08-2007, 02:44 PM   #6057
bheiser
2006 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChRRRiS
Happens to everyone. I make a simple U-Turn instead of turning left and then turning around and making right... Get nailed with a $75 ticket that coulda gone towards some new sideview mirrors I've been wanting.
You're right - and at least my little mistake won't cost me year after year after year in insurance charges (been there, done that too) :

It's frustrating when your budget is fully allocated already and these things happen!
bheiser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-08-2007, 02:59 PM   #6058
highrisetj39.5
2000 TJ Wrangler 

finished my rear bumper.
2000 Tj 4.7L supercharged, with a nv3500 and SYE np231. Currie Hp 9"s w/ 4.56 and arbs, rubicon express 4.5" SF, 1" BL, 35" BFG M/T, warn m8000, all custom armor, cage and bumpers front and rear with tire swing away, CB, Currie HD steering, and some other things
highrisetj39.5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-08-2007, 04:08 PM   #6059
BrettDez
2012 JK Wrangler 

I installed JKS Quicker Disconnects! Then by nightfall I tested out the flex a little. I could've flexed more if we propped up more stuff under the tire, but the mosquitos were getting bad so we called it a night, maybe more flex another day.

Here's a pic:

-Just got a little flex going, I wish I had more for the picture, maybe some better stuff soon.
"The Smurf": --Pic 1-- --Pic 2-- --Pic 3-- --Pic 4--
Previous Jeeps: --2007 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon-- --2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ Rubicon-- --1987 Jeep Wrangler YJ--
BrettDez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-08-2007, 05:46 PM   #6060
Pyrate
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Someone siphoned my tank the other night , so I went and bought a "AMI Billet Locking Fuel Door in Black Powder Coat Aluminum"
Pyrate is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
modifications , tj

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.