What did you do to your TJ today? - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > What did you do to your TJ today?

Black Friday Sale - Deep Discounts from ExtremeTerrain.com6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 02-07-2006, 11:30 AM   #46
jeepergirl19
1977 CJ5 

05 rubicon

What did i do today? I just bought an 05 rubicon I know its not a mod or repair, but im sure those are soon to come....i just wanted to say hi, and send out my first post im sure you all will be seeing much more of me soon
i have a 99 cherokee with a 3" lift 31's and an arb bull bar, i just bought the rubi though so i will have to sell, i know the rubicon will be sooo much fun though...
laters

jeepergirl19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2006, 11:32 AM   #47
BigJeepJay

I got my Jeep aligned after finishing the HP60 install and the Clayon LA's

[URL="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v516/JeepJay/"]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v516/JeepJay/[/URL]

TJ Stretch Thread...

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=348220&page=3"]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=348220&page=3[/URL]
BigJeepJay is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2006, 11:33 AM   #48
jeepergirl19
1977 CJ5 

What did i do today? I just bought an 05 rubicon I know its not a mod or repair, but im sure those are soon to come....i just wanted to say hi, and send out my first post im sure you all will be seeing much more of me soon
i have a 99 cherokee with a 3" lift 31's and an arb bull bar, i just bought the rubi though so i will have to sell, i know the rubicon will be sooo much fun though...
laters
jeepergirl19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2006, 11:35 AM   #49
Jeep Novice

1. Stared at the Rusty's Lift Kit I still haven't had time to install

2. Seriously considered how I must continue to fund my new "habit".
Rusty's Suspension Lift
Warn Rockcrawler Bumpers
Jeep Novice is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2006, 11:35 AM   #50
chilijeep

Congrats on the Rubicon buy! I would love to have one but I am still finishing school. Have fun with the mods!
1998 TJ Wrangler 4.0 5-Speed- Bushwacker 6" FLARES - Teraflex Flexarms - 5" Lift - RE1620 Rear Trackbar w/CV bracket - Teraflex BPE'S - 35" X 12.50" Goodyear MTR'S 15 X 10 Wheels - Rubicon Express CV Driveshaft - JKS QD'S Front Rock Bumper W/ D-Rings - Rear Swinging Tire Carrier - Hella 500'S - Rusty's Heavy Duty Tie Rod - Alloy USA 4.88's
chilijeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2006, 11:56 AM   #51
Nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesycook
Hmmm....Well I gave the final specs on my new rear Dana44 and front gear, ordered a grab handle for my girlfriend that I won't actually nead, and started preping for an amplifier and voltage adapter in the insta-trunk. Friday night I slept in my jeep in front of my girlfriends ex-boyfriend's house where her car has been sitting since she disappeared Tuesday afternoon. I did realize a few things: (1) I need to put my front seat lift blocks in. (2) I need to put my seat heater and CB in. (3) I need to give up on my girlfriend who has chosen Meth and her abusive ex over me and her family. (4) I am drinking too much.
Wow!!! And I thought it was cramped in my ZJ sleeping... I would never try it in my TJ.
Nasty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2006, 11:59 AM   #52
lostatsea346
2006 LJ Wrangler 

cleaned the inside, put the carpets back in, put in two new foot mats i just bought, mounted gps on the console, and put a mini trash can in the tub..
lostatsea346 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2006, 12:19 PM   #53
hawaii
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
and put a mini trash can in the tub..
Hmm? I've been using the cup holders for stuff. Where did you put yours? Secured down?

I put a magnetic clinometer above my windshield that currently falls whenever I drive through huge walls of snow. I also noticed I have a locking lugnut on my spare 31" and I don't have the damn socket. Yargh! Time to fly by the shop I bought it from and see if he has it.
hawaii is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2006, 12:23 PM   #54
Ivan
2006 TJ Wrangler 

New Blood

Had the Dealership change Front and Rear Diff oils, T/C case oil and Manual Trans Case oil. Bought the '01 used (57K) and now have all new fluids in 'her'.
[CENTER][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32021"][COLOR="Blue"]Blue Jeep Club Member #228[/color][/URL][/CENTER]
Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2006, 12:32 PM   #55
JBXdudeTJ
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Stressing out over a SYE/CV...Wondering if im willing to eat oatmeal for an entire month to pay for it haha...now that's true love for one's jeep. Also dreaming about new fender flares and why I didn't go w/ 32's. Cleaning out the interior also today and reinstalling the rear bench.
OME Lift
BGF AT's - 33's
[B][COLOR="Magenta"]Parrothead Jeeper Union member #26!![/COLOR][/B]
JBXdudeTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2006, 12:40 PM   #56
Mike5150

Still waiting for the Sport I ordered to schedule and wondering if I should sell a body part in the meantime to help pay for the gas that it will use.

The older I get the less I care what people think!
You know your life sucks when the date on your condoms expire.
Feel free to check out my Night Terrors message forum at [url]www.nighterrors.com[/url].
Mike5150 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2006, 12:49 PM   #57
Steve97tj

i finally got my lowering kit on and hopefully my 20's will be coming in sometime this week...
Steve97tj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2006, 12:55 PM   #58
cheesycook
Accident Prone Bonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty
Wow!!! And I thought it was cramped in my ZJ sleeping... I would never try it in my TJ.

Yeah, and I was parked 30 feat from the gulf. Needless to say by 4 AM I couldn't feel my feet from the cold.
98 TJ 4.0 Stick 30 Lock-Right/44 True-Track,4.56. Fire RED. Optima Red top. 3" Full Traction lift, Cragar 352 Street locks w/3.75 BS. 32" BFG AT's. Sailcloth top. Classic4x4 tubular fenders. AtoZ Fab rockers and front and rear bumpers. TBT sportsbar and rear spreader. VDP 6 speaker bar. 2K Intake Manifold. Tuffy Speaker lock boxes. Power inverter. Cobra CB. Magellan GPS. Bed lined tub. 3core HD radiator. Olds airbox with Hummer snokle. Besttop seat covers with heaters. All running lights LED.Steering and oil pan skids. Mile Marker PE8000 winch. Currie Anti-Rock. Olympic trunk. Tuffy Console....and Buddha on the winch. :) And a child seat stained with mud.
Hermiston, ORL

AtoZ Where Zach makes me toys!
Stu-Offroad, because I don't have a clue, but Stu does!
cheesycook is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2006, 12:58 PM   #59
DrD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve97tj
i finally got my lowering kit on and hopefully my 20's will be coming in sometime this week...

now that's a beautiful mod
make sure you post some pics
RED JEEP CLUB MEMBER #344

2k2 TJ X
it's not your average grocery-getter...

3.07 GEAR CLUB MEMBER #14
polish jeep owner club member # 15

Jeep pix
DrD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2006, 12:59 PM   #60
de6w6it

I installed my new Warn fuel tank skid over this past weekend. Definitely added some clearance for the tank, and it sure as hell is some beefy protection. After dragging the stock one over quite a few rocks and downed trees, I now have some added piece of mind.
de6w6it is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
modifications , tj

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.