What did you do to your TJ today? - Page 395 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > What did you do to your TJ today?

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 05-30-2007, 01:00 AM   #5911
rockrunner
2005 LJ Wrangler 

well i sanded the in side of my LJ tub for hurking it thursday took forever

2005 Black LJ 4.0/ Rough Country 4" X-series/35" BFG KM2s/Flat Fendered/Cragar 342 15X8/Herculined/Rusty’s Engine Skid/Edge Trail Jammer/Banks Monster Exhaust/Crown SS Brake lines/JKS Quicker Disco’s/BestTop Bikini Top/LoD Xtreme Duty Bumper w/TC/PSC Rocker Knockers/Riddler Diff Covers
Dana 30/44 4.88's and Detroits F&R Chrome won't get you home
2003 Patriot Blue KJ/ 235/70R16 BFG A/T's/Boiler 3/8in Strut Spacers/K&N DropIn/FM 50
rockrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2007, 08:55 AM   #5912
Black Hole
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Done yesterday....

Oil change
Checked tranny fluid
Front and rear gear oil change
Lubed suspension
Painted rusted frame/skid covers
Fixed exhaust leak (loose bolts at manifold/midpipe)
New midpipe (for clogged converter)
New rear O2 sensor since old sensor was stuck into old pipe
Fixed squeeking in 4WD linkage
Re-installed amp & sub (new, unfried sub)
'00 Black Sahara - 3" FT lift, Skyjacker Hydros, 33x12.5 DC Mud Country's on 15x8 Eagle Alloy 058's, LoD Extreme bumpers and tire carrier, Sony/Polk/MTX/Kicker sound, Bestop/Tuffy storage, etc... just sold
'04 Black Cherry Harley Davidson VRSCB V-Rod
'00 Black Cherokee Sport
'01 Black Cadillac Catera Sport
Black Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2007, 09:44 AM   #5913
AlTheKillerr

got back from my sisters wedding then put on my rockcrusher diff. covers. well one atleast. the D35 covers holes didnt line up so im going to call them and see if they will replace it.
AlTheKillerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2007, 09:46 AM   #5914
VICTIM_OF_PAIN
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al The Killer
got back from my sisters wedding then put on my rockcrusher diff. covers. well one atleast. the D35 covers holes didnt line up so im going to call them and see if they will replace it.

I've read about this on this site, from what I've heard, try to keep all the bolts loose and after inserting all of them tighten them down. Also read about a few defects, so this might be your problem too...

[B]Ex - 2001 Wrangler, 2" BB, 32" BGF AT's. JKS Quicker Disconnects, Oil Pan Skid, Steering Box Skid. Hard Top, Soft Top, Safari Top, Olympic Mountaineer Rack.[/B][/COLOR]

Current - 2008 Unlimited Wrangler Rubicon. Rock Krawler Stock Mod 2.5" lift, 35x12.50x15 Cooper STT's on Pro-Comp D-Windows, Husky Floor Liners, Mastercraft Grab Handles, Weathertech Side Window Deflectors, Hitch mounted D-Ring, Rancho Oil Pan Skid, Rugged Ridge E-Disco Skid, and a Skid Row Evap Canister Skid plate.

[B]It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool.... than to open it and remove all doubt[/B].
VICTIM_OF_PAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2007, 09:54 AM   #5915
KUK9
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Yesterday-
Installed new rear swingaway bumper, added bald-as-hell tire, fixed fast flasher with the new LED's. Also put the top/doors on for the upcoming road trip.

Today-
Oil change, clean air filter, put spare tire on new rim, and wash.
REDLYNER Racing #4550

My Build Thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/adapt-die-kuk9s-stretch-tj-build-1160620
KUK9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2007, 11:23 AM   #5916
GroundAssault
2006 TJ Wrangler 

painted my headlight bezels and put rubicon spring on

Nowhere at present is there such a measureless loathing of their country by educated people as in America. --Eric Hoffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb2485
cheap mods are like a drug dealer giving you your first few for free...they will only get you addicted and before you know it every paycheck goes into your new habit :rofl:
GroundAssault is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2007, 01:13 PM   #5917
GreekGhost
2013 JK Wrangler 

Replaced wiper blades, removed rusted up side step bars, and sprayed random areas of rust with rust remover/black paint.
GreekGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2007, 01:37 PM   #5918
Mayfair_Jeeper
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Put in the Factory Fog Light capable Multifunction switch, put up top for upcoming rain.....
Mayfair_Jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2007, 02:49 PM   #5919
chandlerr

2006 LJ Wrangler 

took the chrome grille inserts out, anybody want em?

2006 Black LJ Rubicon, mostly stock with 33's... soon to change
chandlerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2007, 08:04 PM   #5920
Panici
(O|||||||O)

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Where Do I Start???

- Took the doors off this morning

-After school put doors back on and washed TJ by hand.

-Washed running boards and reinstalled them

-Installed new wiper blades on the front, and a new blade on the hardtop

-Drove ACROSS town to get gas. There is only one Shell station here, and that is the only top tier gas company we have in Ontario

-took off the hardtop for the first time Wiring harness/plug was being a huge PITA, so i just snapped off all the tabs and there ya go
. Then tryed to fit the top on the front porch to no avail (too wide). Ended up leaving it in the driveway till i can think of a better way to get it onto the porch.

-put up the soft top for the first time. Found out that the Previous Owner KEPT the tailgate bar, and i had to seal the back window to the tailgate with a big strip of duct tape on the inside. Also i still have to clean the windows tomorrow. Door surrounds were a PITA, as the P.O. FUBAR'd part of the pass side. Nothing that a BFH couldn't fix Also top is sliced in a small spot. Its watertight as it sits, but i put a piece of duct tape over the rip till i can patch it.

WHAT A DAY!~

590nm Jeep TJ Build+Life
Panici is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2007, 09:05 PM   #5921
silvergreentj
2007 JK Wrangler 

drove her to a buddies dealership where i watched her from his upstairs office...shes quite a looker...then drove her back to meet my fiance and tell her about how he does nothing important at work but order his awesome xj parts...

Low Life-87 slammed e30
silvergreentj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2007, 10:29 PM   #5922
AlTheKillerr

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprez27
I've read about this on this site, from what I've heard, try to keep all the bolts loose and after inserting all of them tighten them down. Also read about a few defects, so this might be your problem too...
tried keeping them all loose and it still didnt fit i also havent had time to call them yet. maybe after work tomorow
AlTheKillerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2007, 11:15 PM   #5923
NW Jeep

Saturday - Ordered some Warrior mirror relocation brakets from Quadratec. Can't wait to take the doors off.

Sunday - Vacuumed, washed, and waxed. It looks so good clean even with all the little scratches. Black gotta love it.

Today - Put it on a ship bound for Seattle...finally we are getting off this island (Oahu). I can't wait to hit some trails back in the great Northwest.
NW Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2007, 12:47 AM   #5924
snellav
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Set a land speed record...was in a hurry and had her at 75 on the freeway
Unread 05-31-2007, 01:52 AM   #5925
RUBtjICON
1995 ZJ 

Put the soft top down, and drove her 43 miles to work. Discovered hats don't work with the top off, and if you have short hair, your head will get burned. Put top up for incoming rain storm. Drove 43 miles back home.

Maybe tomorrow I'll wash it again.
All Who Drive Jeeps Are Not Jeepers - Willy 3:16
RUBtjICON is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
modifications , tj

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.