What did you do to your TJ today? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > What did you do to your TJ today?

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 02-07-2006, 08:27 AM   #31
superubicon
2006 KJ Liberty 

Picked mine up from the dealer and removed the bumper caps and dealer plate frame.

superubicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2006, 08:33 AM   #32
Dan-O

Let mine warm up (17 degrees this morning) for about 5 minutes before driving it too work.
Dan-O is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2006, 08:48 AM   #33
whistlingelk

rotated my tires . they are directional , mtr . guess i have three for the right side and 2 for the left side .
whistlingelk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2006, 09:04 AM   #34
Breathe_EZ

Drilled a hole in the until now virgin dashboard for the garage door opener button. Fantisized about the day it is again warm enough to take off the doors.
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Lime"]Geek Offroad Member #1[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=273275"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Sienna Jeep Club Member # 3.14159265[/COLOR][/URL]
Breathe_EZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2006, 09:16 AM   #35
cheesycook
Accident Prone Bonehead

Hmmm....Well I gave the final specs on my new rear Dana44 and front gear, ordered a grab handle for my girlfriend that I won't actually nead, and started preping for an amplifier and voltage adapter in the insta-trunk. Friday night I slept in my jeep in front of my girlfriends ex-boyfriend's house where her car has been sitting since she disappeared Tuesday afternoon. I did realize a few things: (1) I need to put my front seat lift blocks in. (2) I need to put my seat heater and CB in. (3) I need to give up on my girlfriend who has chosen Meth and her abusive ex over me and her family. (4) I am drinking too much.
98 TJ 4.0 Stick 30 Lock-Right/44 True-Track,4.56. Fire RED. Optima Red top. 3" Full Traction lift, Cragar 352 Street locks w/3.75 BS. 32" BFG AT's. Sailcloth top. Classic4x4 tubular fenders. AtoZ Fab rockers and front and rear bumpers. TBT sportsbar and rear spreader. VDP 6 speaker bar. 2K Intake Manifold. Tuffy Speaker lock boxes. Power inverter. Cobra CB. Magellan GPS. Bed lined tub. 3core HD radiator. Olds airbox with Hummer snokle. Besttop seat covers with heaters. All running lights LED.Steering and oil pan skids. Mile Marker PE8000 winch. Currie Anti-Rock. Olympic trunk. Tuffy Console....and Buddha on the winch. :) And a child seat stained with mud.
Hermiston, ORL

AtoZ Where Zach makes me toys!
Stu-Offroad, because I don't have a clue, but Stu does!
cheesycook is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2006, 09:19 AM   #36
DrD

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesycook
Friday night I slept in my jeep in front of my girlfriends ex-boyfriend's house where her car has been sitting since she disappeared Tuesday afternoon. I did realize a few things: (1) I need to put my front seat lift blocks in. (2) I need to put my seat heater and CB in. (3) I need to give up on my girlfriend who has chosen Meth and her abusive ex over me and her family. (4) I am drinking too much.
sorry to hear about all that.
RED JEEP CLUB MEMBER #344

2k2 TJ X
it's not your average grocery-getter...

3.07 GEAR CLUB MEMBER #14
polish jeep owner club member # 15

Jeep pix
DrD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2006, 09:23 AM   #37
cheesycook
Accident Prone Bonehead

On the plus side,....I am a better mechanic while intoxicated.......and I have plenty of projects to keep busy.
98 TJ 4.0 Stick 30 Lock-Right/44 True-Track,4.56. Fire RED. Optima Red top. 3" Full Traction lift, Cragar 352 Street locks w/3.75 BS. 32" BFG AT's. Sailcloth top. Classic4x4 tubular fenders. AtoZ Fab rockers and front and rear bumpers. TBT sportsbar and rear spreader. VDP 6 speaker bar. 2K Intake Manifold. Tuffy Speaker lock boxes. Power inverter. Cobra CB. Magellan GPS. Bed lined tub. 3core HD radiator. Olds airbox with Hummer snokle. Besttop seat covers with heaters. All running lights LED.Steering and oil pan skids. Mile Marker PE8000 winch. Currie Anti-Rock. Olympic trunk. Tuffy Console....and Buddha on the winch. :) And a child seat stained with mud.
Hermiston, ORL

AtoZ Where Zach makes me toys!
Stu-Offroad, because I don't have a clue, but Stu does!
cheesycook is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2006, 09:25 AM   #38
TJay2004

I broke not only 1 zipper on my rear window but both zippers. Cheap crap!! I had to ride to work today with no rear window. It was about 25 degrees so it was cold as hockey until the heater got cranked up!! I have to thank the guy at Jeepit.com for getting replacements overnighted yesterday. They should be here today!!
3/4" Daystar Front Coil Spacers(made it level)
31"x10.5" Dick Cepek FC II's on MT Classic II Wheels
Sirius Satellite Radio
Olympic sliders
Rubicon fender flares
TKH Rear Bumper
More to come....of course...
TJay2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2006, 09:29 AM   #39
erickpl
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I'm backdating too...

Last week - dropped off for 4.88's, Yukon shafts, ARB rear locker, Lockright front, 33" TrXuS MT's
This week - ordered spare tire spacer for stock carrier for now
Ongoing - searching for a way to get a new bumper/carrier combination w/o having the wife kill me
Hopefully this week - order the tummytuck and needed accessories (SYE, adj control arms, etc)
Green Jeep Member #155
Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Member #35

Keep moving forward. But keep an eye on history, for if you don't, you are doomed to repeat it.
erickpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2006, 09:30 AM   #40
tommaho
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Not today, but since the thread started: Installed RE CV track bar bracket , realized I could play country music on my front brake lines when disco'd and flexed, ordered 95 YJ lines, ordered a lockright for the front diff.

Tom
Unread 02-07-2006, 09:34 AM   #41
brrempel
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I decided to make my life easier and ordered a 3-IN-1 BALL JOINT/U-JOINT/C-FRAME PRESS SERVICE KIT from these guys. I'll be installing new ball joints when I get the press.
Unread 02-07-2006, 09:43 AM   #42
silvergreentj
2007 JK Wrangler 

i took off the top today and yesterday as well as the doors, installed the new tuffy sub console friday, put in the new sub box i built for the punches, and rebent the front sway bar to accept grade 8 hardware and played a little bit afterwards....

Low Life-87 slammed e30

Last edited by silvergreentj; 02-07-2006 at 10:18 AM..
silvergreentj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2006, 10:21 AM   #43
McCrystal293

Just bought a set of Rubicon springs to go with the BB, and light covers for my window mounted KC driving lights. Need to pass state inspection tomorrow.

Sold: 11sec Trans Am
McCrystal293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2006, 10:23 AM   #44
HTOR
2000 TJ Wrangler 

fixed the rear barpins, Hopefully later tonight install: BPEs, 2" Coil Spacers and control arms
HTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2006, 10:27 AM   #45
heezy101
1998 TJ Wrangler 

i got really depressed b/c i've spent the last week relizing that even though rough country says my new 4 inch lift has everything i need, they lied. and i may have to sell it b/c by the time i have money to regear and get the sye and drive shafts, we'll be flying around, not driving
heezy101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
modifications , tj

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.