Installed a set of JKS adjustable rear uppers, and used them to rotate my pinion angle.
That made me able to remove my 1/2" of transfer case drop, which solved several little problems all by itself.
Repaired my spare tire carrier by welding in one of the loose wheel studs so it doesn't just spin free.
Also, put a couple spot welds on my exhaust to hold together an old repair. It seems that when I would hit the exhaust on a rock, instead of the whole system having some give to it, it would just pop loose at the clamps on the patch piece. Hopefully, my booger welds will hold things together until I have to replace the system when I do my belly up in the spring.
last week I installed RoundEyes headlamp upgrades. They're great - they have a more modern look than the stock lamps (but not outlandish) with a very clear glass, and the light beam, while not equal to a BMW's lights, is very good. It's fairly "white" and bright, and so far I haven't had any troubles with people flashing their lights at me (I did do an aiming after installing them).
I also finished installing my PIAA 520 fogs. As some of you may have seen in the electrical/audio forum, I tried installing a headlamp harness from suvlights.com, but couldn't get it to work right (the high/low beam filaments came on together). I spoke with them, they had an idea to try (which I did, but with same result), so I guess they can't resolve it for me. I need to talk with them again. Meanwhile I just removed the new harness, and wired the fog harness directly into the low beam lead in the factory harness (so the fogs come on only when the low beams are on, and shut off when I turn on the high beams). I did it without cutting the lead, so if for any reason I want to go back to "stock", I can do it without any trouble.
Here's what the RoundEyes and new fogs look like (note I didn't want the flashy white PIAA logo, so I painted the rock shields with Krylon semi-flat black).