What did you do to your TJ today? - Page 241 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > What did you do to your TJ today?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYear End Clearance Sale! Save 20%NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!!

Unread 12-10-2006, 11:57 AM   #3601
Materdaddy
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemoredrinkk
I have a white 97 se jeep and i bought those alloys on ebay the charcoal ones, i love them, i think they look good!

i have a best stop soft top on it now.
Click free since Steelman couldn't do it...

MyJeepRocks
Materdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2006, 02:32 PM   #3602
99grnjeep
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Washed & waxed.
Low out put 4 cylinder jeep club member #67
Green Jeep Club Member#200
99grnjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2006, 02:42 PM   #3603
NightTrainRob

Changed my oil....
NightTrainRob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2006, 04:31 PM   #3604
Red_YJ
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I got under it and stared blankly in awe. I have only had it a month and I still can't believe I have it. I searched for two years for a TJ with a Dana 44 rear and now I have it. The seconds became minutes and the minutes became hours and I still can't get enough. If only I had the money for the next step. A lift and bigger tires.
I did it on a YJ and I hope to learn how to do it on a TJ.
Red_YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2006, 05:04 PM   #3605
ReNxWar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_YJ
I got under it and stared blankly in awe. I have only had it a month and I still can't believe I have it. I searched for two years for a TJ with a Dana 44 rear and now I have it. The seconds became minutes and the minutes became hours and I still can't get enough. If only I had the money for the next step. A lift and bigger tires.
I did it on a YJ and I hope to learn how to do it on a TJ.
Its posts like this that make me feel bad for wanting to get rid of mine...but it also gives me hope that with alittle time, I can have both of what I really want.

[b][color=black]1996 Camaro Z28[/color] M6 Convertible[/b] ([URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2055334]Cardomain[/url]) Not stock [i](Wrecked, 3/4/06)[/i]
[b]2002 Crown Victoria LX Sport[/b] ([URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/507802]Cardomain[/url]) Stockish [i](Daily Driver, Sold 11/05)[/i]
[b][COLOR=DarkGreen]1995 Camaro 3.4L[/color][/b] ([URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/602057]Cardomain[/url]) [i](Sold, 8/05)[/i]
ReNxWar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2006, 05:52 PM   #3606
kb9qdi
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Removed my rubber push bumpers,welded on my new 3/4 D-Ring tabs and installed new 3/4 D-rings along with fresh paint to make my stock bumper not so stock

06 TJ D30/8.8 Aussied, 4.88's, 35" KM2's

Hill Top ORV Harrison,Ohio
Terrain Stompers Cincinnati,Ohio
[COLOR="Red"]RED JEEP CLUB MEMBER #443[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
kb9qdi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2006, 06:17 PM   #3607
cincytj

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb9qdi
Removed my rubber push bumpers,welded on my new 3/4 D-Ring tabs and installed new 3/4 D-rings along with fresh paint to make my stock bumper not so stock

I hope these are tied to the frame or someday they will make a nice projectile when you try to pull with them...
knoblock rear bumper, OBA in process,
bestop tire carrier, 35-12.5-16 trXus MT's on MOABs with 1.25 spidertrax
Currie HD steering
Nth Degree 6" LA kit. Garvin Wilderness Rack w/hi-lift mnt
HEMI & 5spd Auto
cincytj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2006, 06:34 PM   #3608
aussie stu
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I WASHED AND POLISHED IT!!!

(first time in two years)
[SIZE="1"][B]Black[/B] 98 TJ / 4.5" Coils / 1" BL + MML / 4.56 / 35's Silverstones MT-117 on 16 X 8's / D44 & ARB Airlocker / D30 & lockright / Rocklights / wind sheild IPF's / Custom WARN rear tyre carrier / extended brake lines / Custom Triangulated 4 link long arm / Front adj. panard (no rear) / rear storage draw system / OBA / AA SYE / Bestop duster, windjammer, bikini combo / Bushwackers flares / UHF / TBS / Wilderness Rack / 3" stainless steel snorkel / T-Max 9000 6HP winch[/SIZE]
aussie stu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2006, 07:26 PM   #3609
Jeeper Jeff

Again today, took the dash apart checking out the stereo system learning more about switching it out. Waiting on radio until I install a viper 350HV with microwave sensor and voice warning, which should be arriving this week.
Jeeper Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2006, 10:29 PM   #3610
stoker
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Fabed and installed A hand throttle. Cost me exactly 0.00, Built whole thing out of a junk mt. bike. Best mod for the money
stoker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2006, 11:42 PM   #3611
Steelman
IX-X-XIII-XIV-XL-XLIII

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Materdaddy
Click free since Steelman couldn't do it...
What did I miss?
my rig: http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine
Are you bipolar, passive agressive, or just unable to recognize the dichotomy of your thought processes?
Steelman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2006, 11:48 PM   #3612
Rocky529
Jeep

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincytj
I hope these are tied to the frame or someday they will make a nice projectile when you try to pull with them...
Times 2, that can turn deadly.

Silver Metallic finish with black dual tops - Dana 44 Rear
2.25" Suspension Lift with Old Man Emu Shocks
Performance Accessories 1" Body Lift
Daystar 1" Motor Mount Lift
Spidertrax 1.25" Wheel Spacers - 32"x11.5" MT/R Tires
Rocky529 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-11-2006, 07:28 AM   #3613
Poor Boy
All Around Nice Guy

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpyusko
Pictures?.....of the Jeep?

I'm sorry for your loss. I bet you had a good life together, and lots of good memories, right up to the end. There are ways your jeep can live on though.... have you thouhgt about making it a "Parts Donor?" Mine could use a few, and I'm sure others could too.

I feel your pain though. I ordered drilled/slotted rotors and ceramic pads for my '87 Bonneville and blew the motor while it was shipping. There is a silver lining to this story though. After being down to one car all summer, my mechanic came across a Jeep for sale. Long story short... We've had 2 beautiful years together.
we had a great time together. rolling her was the only thing we hadn't done together yet. i wish i was in america when i did it, she'd be salvagable. import fees and taxes and all that crap is just too much. part her out for local pick up only, i'm in belgium!

Feed my girlfriend.

Follow my girlfriend

Brew what you drink, drink what you brew

USN Hull number 54
Poor Boy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-11-2006, 10:02 AM   #3614
ColoradoTJ
2012 JK Wrangler 

I switched my M8000 winch, front and rear Warn bumpers and Jeeperman skids from my old TJ to my Rubi. It took about 6 hours to do everything. Things go so much smoother t he second time around. I think it took me almost two hours to install my Jeeperman Skidz last time. It took 30 min. this time.

Colorado Jeep Club Member #60

My Jeep

"If we weren't all crazy we would go insane" J.B.
ColoradoTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-11-2006, 05:01 PM   #3615
Red_YJ
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDegenerate
we had a great time together. rolling her was the only thing we hadn't done together yet. i wish i was in america when i did it, she'd be salvagable. import fees and taxes and all that crap is just too much. part her out for local pick up only, i'm in belgium!

She gave her life so that you may live. If that were a different vehicle you would probably be dead right now. Other vehicles do not have a roll cage. It will be hard to go on without her but you owe it to her to love again. She made sure you lived so you may Jeep again.

I recently lost a YJ I drove for 10 years. I lifted her and gave her nice tires.
Now I have a TJ. I have no Idea how to lift it. The differences in suspension are night and day.
Red_YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
modifications , tj

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.