What did you do to your TJ today? - Page 2102 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > What did you do to your TJ today?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-10-2010, 08:39 PM   #31516
NorthWhiteWolf
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHeep View Post
northwhitewolf.......what did that jeep ever do to you...
Umm it broke lol

NorthWhiteWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2010, 08:47 PM   #31517
woo
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Installed my smitty-bilt tailgate cover . Just need to order another bag to fill it!
woo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2010, 08:53 PM   #31518
MFortie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Today I cut holes in my frame and welded in the crush sleeves for my Nth degree long arm setup. I also cut half the stock control arm brackets off and cleaned up the factory welds.
MFortie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2010, 08:57 PM   #31519
PurpleTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

aired down my KM2s from 39psi (what the shop put in 'em) to 32. what a difference!
Quote:
Originally Posted by solarpower View Post
Get a good tummy tuck with engine skid and treat it like a pimp does a crack whore.
Purple Jeep Club member #8

My Purple People Eater Build
PurpleTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2010, 09:08 PM   #31520
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Fitting a few new parts.
Hendrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2010, 09:13 PM   #31521
NorthWhiteWolf
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Added new bike (for wife when she coplains about riding in the jeep)

NorthWhiteWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2010, 09:26 PM   #31522
Jrome
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Changed the Oil, Oil filter, Air filter, Spark plugs, and recharged the ac.
Jrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2010, 09:42 PM   #31523
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Here's the little detachable step I made for the wife. It slides in behind the tube on the rocker and sits against the body. She's been using it for about two weeks now and loves it. It slides under and to the side of the passenger seat when she's done with it. I made it for 20 bucks when I was bored at work. The corners are 90 degree galvanized elbows from the plumbing dept, as are the straight pieces. The straight pieces are 6" pipe nipples. The large radius bent piece is a piece of conduit from electrical, and I used two black pipe caps for the support legs. I welded the caps together, tightened everything with a pipewrench and vise, then covered it in black electrical tape so it doesn't jack up my paint any worse than it already is. Here's the pics.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2010, 09:50 PM   #31524
stuff2c
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Backs done

RC LA Install
Now the front

[FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="DarkRed"][COLOR="White"]If you are not a Jeep Forum Supporter maybe you should reconsider... It's already saved me 10x what my Supporter membership cost me.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE="5"]"There is great need for a sarcasm font"[/SIZE]
stuff2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2010, 09:54 PM   #31525
stuff2c
1997 TJ Wrangler 

[QUOTE=Bennettj13;9260609]Here's the little detachable step I made for the wife. It slides in behind the tube on the rocker and sits against the body. She's been using it for about two weeks now and loves it. It slides under and to the side of the passenger seat when she's done with it. I made it for 20 bucks when I was bored at work. The corners are 90 degree galvanized elbows from the plumbing dept, as are the straight pieces. The straight pieces are 6" pipe nipples. The large radius bent piece is a piece of conduit from electrical, and I used two black pipe caps for the support legs. I welded the caps together, tightened everything with a pipewrench and vise, then covered it in black electrical tape so it doesn't jack up my paint any worse than it already is. Here's the pics.[\QUOTE]

Could we see it in use??

[FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="DarkRed"][COLOR="White"]If you are not a Jeep Forum Supporter maybe you should reconsider... It's already saved me 10x what my Supporter membership cost me.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE="5"]"There is great need for a sarcasm font"[/SIZE]
stuff2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2010, 09:56 PM   #31526
bbuske
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Changed the rear Diff fluid

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]Looking to Buy Full Doors and a HardTop near Northern California, PM me if you have them for sale or have a lead on some[/COLOR][/SIZE]
bbuske is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2010, 10:00 PM   #31527
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuff2c View Post
Could we see it in use??
I'll snap a pic tomorrow when it's light out.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2010, 11:07 PM   #31528
Sgt.Fuzz
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Well, I just finished my shopping spree........for now. In the past few days I ordered the Warn M8000 winch, Smittybilt raised winch plate, OEM carpets off of Ebay, solenoid bracket, Spiderweb SW2 sunshades and last but not least.......A To Z Fabrication rock sliders with the square tube option. My wallet is officially $1100.00 lighter. Can't wait for brown Santa to get here, and yes I will post pics!
Unread 04-10-2010, 11:34 PM   #31529
BEAST
1997 TJ Wrangler 

installed my 1.25" BL my 1" MML and some used 32x11.5x15's i love owning a jeep
Unread 04-11-2010, 01:23 AM   #31530
jesse18
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennettj13 View Post
Here's the little detachable step I made for the wife. It slides in behind the tube on the rocker and sits against the body. She's been using it for about two weeks now and loves it. It slides under and to the side of the passenger seat when she's done with it. I made it for 20 bucks when I was bored at work. The corners are 90 degree galvanized elbows from the plumbing dept, as are the straight pieces. The straight pieces are 6" pipe nipples. The large radius bent piece is a piece of conduit from electrical, and I used two black pipe caps for the support legs. I welded the caps together, tightened everything with a pipewrench and vise, then covered it in black electrical tape so it doesn't jack up my paint any worse than it already is. Here's the pics.

Any pictures of it on the jeep and in its use? Just curious to see how it works!!

Tags
modifications , tj

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.