What did you do to your TJ today? - Page 208 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > What did you do to your TJ today?

G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChBestop underseat lock boxes @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Oconee Off-Road Now Offering Zone Off-Road Products!!!

Unread 11-01-2006, 09:21 AM   #3106
ciscore
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Put on my 2" BB yesterday and I love it. My shocks were completely useless before so now with a much improved ride, I also get ~2" higher!

Unread 11-01-2006, 11:37 AM   #3107
ReNxWar

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZG23
well lets seeeee, today I:

For the hundred-thousandth 5th time, I readjusted the pinion angles front and rear trying to rid myself of this HORRID 73 mph vibration....

So far feel like the rear is spot on..and I could feel the front end...if this doesnt work...Im gonna have to pull the front shaft and take it in for a balance..
Yours goes 73MPH?

[b][color=black]1996 Camaro Z28[/color] M6 Convertible[/b] ([URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2055334]Cardomain[/url]) Not stock [i](Wrecked, 3/4/06)[/i]
[b]2002 Crown Victoria LX Sport[/b] ([URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/507802]Cardomain[/url]) Stockish [i](Daily Driver, Sold 11/05)[/i]
[b][COLOR=DarkGreen]1995 Camaro 3.4L[/color][/b] ([URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/602057]Cardomain[/url]) [i](Sold, 8/05)[/i]
ReNxWar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-01-2006, 11:46 AM   #3108
06WranglerX
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Got some new BFG AT installed on the jeep, took it offroading, washed it off because i need to get an aligment done on the front to correct a very small pull. I know i couldhave done it myself but i dont have my tools at school and i dont really have an area to work on. Only reaon i washed it was i didnt want to get *****ed at for all the mud under it, some shops will charge you more if they can no access the area very well. After the alignment mabe i will explore the back areas of the town nextdoor which has trials roaming through it.

People need to be a little more trusting, Its not like we are on a convict and rapist forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
Upon further reflection I've decided I've had enough of this BS and you are now on my ignore list.

06 Red Wrangler X 6 speed hard top
Ford 8.8 Detroit locked, 4 inches of lift, 33 inch BFG KM2's and some other stuff.
06WranglerX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-01-2006, 06:15 PM   #3109
FmrVette

2008 XK Commander 

Burned out a Silverstar lamp; stopped and bought two new ones on the way home and will install tomorrow...along with L/O/F, tire balance rotation and balance, and put a new in-line fuse in the alarm. Got the day off tomorrow except for a short call at a client's house. Wheeeee....TJ maint. day!

"Basically, I'm for anything that gets you through the night - be it prayer, tranquilizers or a bottle of Jack Daniels.” - Frank Sinatra

"When the last Blackhawk helicopter goes to the boneyard, it will be on a sling under a Huey." - Every Huey pilot that lived through it.

'95 YJ, '00 XJ, '06 TJ, (Current:) '08 XK
FmrVette is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-01-2006, 07:23 PM   #3110
blacktjsport
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I put the hardtop on for winter as well as cleaned the interior and put the carpet back in. I also took out my Tuffy storage box and Mountaineer rack and put the back seat back in. I still need to change all the fluids and such as well as put in a new TPS and inspect a problem with the idle air control motor or whatever is throwing code 2.5 (25) with a check engine light. The fluids and other maint. is for another day though. By the way it was 65 here today in VA which is very rare!!

--Matt

-Parts list keeps growing...
blacktjsport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-01-2006, 07:44 PM   #3111
kiksroks
2004 TJ Wrangler 

today i found out id have have at least 50 posts to put pics on here so now i have 20 something to go
kiksroks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-01-2006, 11:24 PM   #3112
apexjeepinjoe
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Got a flat tire and had to put on the spare. Luckily I decided to go with same size spare. The kicker is I just put those darn tires on less then a week ago and I caught a nail. Oh well it will be back to normal tomorrow. Also my FSM arrived today I like that a lot.

2012 Wrangler Rubicon(my woman's ride)
2002 Wrangler Apex Edition(with lots of goodies)
1988 Comanche(stock for now)
1970 Jeepster Commando(a work In progress)

Last edited by apexjeepinjoe; 11-01-2006 at 11:43 PM..
apexjeepinjoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-01-2006, 11:34 PM   #3113
gonzoglide

Greased, changed oil, figured out that the exhaust rattle I've been hearing is coming from INSIDE the muffler, ordered cat back exhaust.
gonzoglide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-02-2006, 07:15 AM   #3114
dr hook
1996 ZJ 

installed my hand throttle last night!
Unread 11-02-2006, 10:15 AM   #3115
Piratejonh
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Installed new shocks and steering stabilizer from pro comp. Hope the shocks are worth it. Took four hours, pro comp was missing many parts from order. Wrote a nasty letter though so I feel better.
Piratejonh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-02-2006, 10:27 AM   #3116
Steelman
IX-X-XIII-XIV-XL-XLIII

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiksroks
today i found out id have have at least 50 posts to put pics on here so now i have 20 something to go
THAT'S what you did to your TJ today?
my rig: http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine
Are you bipolar, passive agressive, or just unable to recognize the dichotomy of your thought processes?
Steelman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-02-2006, 10:40 AM   #3117
VICTIM_OF_PAIN
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Yummy
Installed new shocks and steering stabilizer from pro comp. Hope the shocks are worth it. Took four hours, pro comp was missing many parts from order. Wrote a nasty letter though so I feel better.

Hopefully they aren't ES-3000's, if so prepare your kidneys for a beating... They're guaged for a much heavier truck.

[B]Ex - 2001 Wrangler, 2" BB, 32" BGF AT's. JKS Quicker Disconnects, Oil Pan Skid, Steering Box Skid. Hard Top, Soft Top, Safari Top, Olympic Mountaineer Rack.[/B][/COLOR]

Current - 2008 Unlimited Wrangler Rubicon. Rock Krawler Stock Mod 2.5" lift, 35x12.50x15 Cooper STT's on Pro-Comp D-Windows, Husky Floor Liners, Mastercraft Grab Handles, Weathertech Side Window Deflectors, Hitch mounted D-Ring, Rancho Oil Pan Skid, Rugged Ridge E-Disco Skid, and a Skid Row Evap Canister Skid plate.

[B]It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool.... than to open it and remove all doubt[/B].
VICTIM_OF_PAIN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-02-2006, 11:29 AM   #3118
Materdaddy
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Updated my website with pictures from last weekend:
http://jeep.matandtiff.com/?page_id=189
MyJeepRocks
Materdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-02-2006, 12:59 PM   #3119
Baotchi
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprez27
Hopefully they aren't ES-3000's, if so prepare your kidneys for a beating... They're guaged for a much heavier truck.

I have ES-3000's on my TJ and at first I didn't like them, but now they feel allright. I don't know what made them feel that hard in the first time, if they softened a little or if I just got used to it... Now I like them. I probably would have choosed something else but I got them for cheap and I did not want to spend alot.

Simon
Unread 11-02-2006, 01:01 PM   #3120
Dan-O

Put my hardtop on, dammit
Dan-O is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
modifications , tj

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.