What did you do to your TJ today? - Page 2002 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > What did you do to your TJ today?

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 03-10-2010, 01:52 PM   #30016
krahnilogikal
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Took the doors off and drove it... to work

Unread 03-10-2010, 01:52 PM   #30017
Boundless
2005 LJ Wrangler 

more toys just arrived... brackets for the windshield lights and Hella E-codes for my HID's. I know what I'll be doing later...

2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ) 6cyl, 4spd auto, dana 30/44 3.73, rear trac-loc, hard top, BFG KM2 35/12.5 x 15 on rattle can black stock Ravine wheels & 1.5" spacers, trimmed flares, budget PA 1" BL & RC 1" MML, Ford Explorer roof rack, Hella e-code headlight housings, 55 watt DDM HID Hi/Lo 6000k, EBC Yellow Stuff front brake pads, Platinum P4 battery, Rusty's 3" 305s front and 303s rear springs, RC rear track bar bracket and Hella 500FFs with DDM's 55watt 6000k H3 HIDs on windshield hinge brackets. Currie's front upper and lower control arms. Hummm whats next? Building a Dana HP30 with 4.88 and ? locker
http://www.canddautocenter.com/
Boundless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-10-2010, 02:17 PM   #30018
little_Jeep
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ih8pepl73 View Post
We don't have the "proof of insurance" law here unless you're in an accident.
In Kentucky, you are required to show Proof of insurance anytime a LEO request it which is a every accident, or when you are pulled over. In addition, proof of insurance is required to license (including Title transfers), or when you renew a license plate on a vehicle. Yet, it is estimated that 30 - 40% of vehicles on the road are uninsured.
little_Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-10-2010, 03:57 PM   #30019
Onion22
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Not today but last night:
Installed a BL and MML (cellphone pics sry)

Font B4

Front After

Rear B4

Rear After

White Rubi LJ, 6spd, 35" BFG KM2's My LJ Build Attempt
Onion22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-10-2010, 04:29 PM   #30020
prd_cdn
Web Wheeler

Ran some wires for a 12v accessory in the back, wired an AUX light in the back, Mounted a tailgate strut
prd_cdn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-10-2010, 09:23 PM   #30021
rangle
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Put a steering box skid plate on..
skit.jpg  
Unread 03-10-2010, 09:23 PM   #30022
MaulCrawler

Took the doors off for the first time this year ,thank you weather man!!!
[center][size=4][font=Showcard Gothic][url="http://groups.jeepforum.com/Built_Not_Bought"][color=Black]Built Not Bought #098[/url][/color][/font][/size][/center]

[B][I][COLOR="DarkRed"]GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:04 WJ SPECIAL EDITION ,DEEP LAVA RED[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I]
[COLOR="Blue"]GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:04 TJ SAHARA (LOTS OF GOODIES)[/COLOR][/I][/B]

[SIZE="2"][QUOTE=tclaremont;8262842]Putting the white letters in is kinda like wearing your underwear inside out. Sooner or later someone is going to notice the tag and think you are a real idiot.[/QUOTE][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=SnowLeopard;10434769]It's the 4.0 man. What do you think you've got under the hood? It couldn't keep up with its own shadow[/QUOTE]
MaulCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-10-2010, 09:42 PM   #30023
Disco69
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Changed the D44 gear oil, changed the engine oil and filter, and finally replaced the shift boot and shift boot bezel so there isn't a huge hole in the console.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="1"]3.5" RE Superflex Suspension Lift -|- RE Adjustable Trackbar -|- 35x12.50 STTs on Eagle Alloy 15x10s-|- D30 w/ ARB and Superior Outer Axle Seals -|- D44 w/ Detroit Locker -|- Superior 4.88s -|- ROKMEN Mercenary Front Bumper -|- ROKMEN Sliders -|- Warn Rockcrawler Rear w/ Carrier -|- Warn M8000 Winch -|- JKS 1.25" BL -|- JKS 1" MML -|- Old Man Emu Long Travel Shocks -|- OME Stabilizer -|- ARB OBA -|- MetalCloak Arched Front Tube Fenders[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=767168"]My Build Thread[/URL][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Sienna Jeep Club Member #29[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][URL="www.frozenaxles.com"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][B][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"]FROZEN AXLES[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Orange"][B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"]Offroad[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]
Disco69 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-10-2010, 09:55 PM   #30024
Sgt.Fuzz
Web Wheeler

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco69 View Post
Changed the D44 gear oil, changed the engine oil and filter, and finally replaced the shift boot and shift boot bezel so there isn't a huge hole in the console.

Where'd you get that shift boot?
Unread 03-10-2010, 10:05 PM   #30025
Disco69
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millwood5 View Post
Schucks/O'Reilly...in the rice section....
[CENTER][B][SIZE="1"]3.5" RE Superflex Suspension Lift -|- RE Adjustable Trackbar -|- 35x12.50 STTs on Eagle Alloy 15x10s-|- D30 w/ ARB and Superior Outer Axle Seals -|- D44 w/ Detroit Locker -|- Superior 4.88s -|- ROKMEN Mercenary Front Bumper -|- ROKMEN Sliders -|- Warn Rockcrawler Rear w/ Carrier -|- Warn M8000 Winch -|- JKS 1.25" BL -|- JKS 1" MML -|- Old Man Emu Long Travel Shocks -|- OME Stabilizer -|- ARB OBA -|- MetalCloak Arched Front Tube Fenders[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=767168"]My Build Thread[/URL][/COLOR]

[CENTER][URL="www.frozenaxles.com"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][B][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"]FROZEN AXLES[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Orange"][B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"]Offroad[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]
Unread 03-10-2010, 10:08 PM   #30026
Niceface
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millwood5 View Post
Quote:

x2. Where? PM me a link please
Niceface is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-10-2010, 10:15 PM   #30027
rangle
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Schucks/O'Reilly...in the rice section....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceface View Post
x2. Where? PM me a link please
I love jeep...10 char whatever!
Unread 03-10-2010, 10:15 PM   #30028
Disco69
2001 TJ Wrangler 

See post above yours

Unread 03-10-2010, 10:24 PM   #30029
cheech66
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by velocipus View Post
Finally!!! after months of annoyances, weeks of troubleshooting, and a coupe days of soldering and crimping I fix my heater, a whining noise and and acceleration hesitation all in one go. Writeup forthcoming.

I also finished LED light install today:
i like the lites how did ya cover up the stock light holes???
cheech66 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-10-2010, 10:39 PM   #30030
-BeNt-
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I like the shift boot, I'm going to take a trip to O'Reilly's tomorrow. how did you attach the boot to the cover? Same as the Jeep factory one, wedge it in, or glue? Looks good!
-BeNt- is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
modifications , tj

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.