What did you do to your TJ today? - Page 2000 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > What did you do to your TJ today?

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 03-09-2010, 02:52 PM   #29986
ih8pepl73
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by iawia View Post
My new to me TJ went seven years without a scratch. This weekend I christened it. It's just stock but I'm impressed with its performance.
I christened mine out in a field! ONLY ON A JEEP! Oh wait... you went four wheeling. NEVERMIND!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_TwStD_1 View Post
Procrastination's a lot like masturbation. It's all fun and games until you realize you're only screwing yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealKTrain View Post
The lines on half doors make extra sex compared to full doors
ih8pepl73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2010, 02:57 PM   #29987
ih8pepl73
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Yesterday I cut the ends off my fact. bumper.

I called the guy who made my other bumpers and showed him the website REDJEEPCLUB.com . He said that he could make the same hoop cheaper than what the NY people have. I told him not to worry about powdercoating it because I was just going to spray-line it anyway. Well, yesterday he calls me and tells me it's done and that he even sprayed it flat black for me. He made it just a bit different but it looks awesome. He even threw in a set off tow hooks free! I brought it home last night. $50!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I took off the whole bumper, drilled out new holes for my fog lights, then wiped it down with "Prep-All" before primering it. I sprayed the bumper, hooks and hoop with spray-liner and reassembled it. I have to wait til tonight to re-aim the lights. While I was at it, I sprayed the vent scoop and my bugshield. Here are some pics....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_TwStD_1 View Post
Procrastination's a lot like masturbation. It's all fun and games until you realize you're only screwing yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealKTrain View Post
The lines on half doors make extra sex compared to full doors
ih8pepl73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2010, 03:29 PM   #29988
balzer
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I put In a order to quadratec for just under $1500. (Actually did the order Saturday!) Got rampage recovery front and rear bumpers with driving lights, light guards for the headlights tail lights and marker lights., KC windshield mount brackets, besttop header style safari top, and a few other odds and ends.

Im excited!
balzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2010, 03:34 PM   #29989
GroceryGetter01
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I washed it and took some pictures of it while at work.
Yellow Jeep Club Member #802
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLC08JK View Post
Load up all the recovery gear!!!!
We're goin' to the "MALL"

-Jason
GroceryGetter01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2010, 03:45 PM   #29990
Sgt.Fuzz
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceGirl View Post
I finished one seat cover, started the other, will finish it soon.... Then I start making a pattern for the back seat cover.... Tell me what you think.... ( hubby says they're "girly"

Looks like they fit better than some aftermarket seat covers. Good job!
Unread 03-09-2010, 04:05 PM   #29991
Aero32
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Well lets see, Today I tightened up a bolt that was coming loose on the fan..didn't need that falling off! Then decided to finally tighten up the torx holding my Delta quadbar headlights in...when I first installed then I couldn't get the torx screws to tighten fully. While I had the bezels out I sprayed then black and then put a plate on my bumper. Took the doors off today for the first time this year also...its so nice out.

Aero32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2010, 04:07 PM   #29992
stadleroux
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceGirl View Post
I finished one seat cover, started the other, will finish it soon.... Then I start making a pattern for the back seat cover.... Tell me what you think.... ( hubby says they're "girly"

Well, I should think you'd rather have them look girly than butch, right?! Not my taste or favourite colours either, but it certainly fits well!
Unread 03-09-2010, 04:53 PM   #29993
sanchagrins
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Got the oil changed today, as well as more driving doorless
sanchagrins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2010, 04:56 PM   #29994
Capricorn
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchagrins View Post
Got the oil changed today, as well as more driving doorless
Lucky you! It was sunny here last week, I should have taken advantage. Now its suppose to rain for a week straight.

4.7L Powertech V8 l Iron Rock Offroad 3" Suspension Lift l Bilstein 5125 Shocks l Bilstein 5100 Steering Stabilizer l 17x8 Unique Steel Wheels l LT255/75R17 BFGoodrich Mud Terrain KM l Kevins Offroad Transfer Case Skid l Kevins Offroad Roof Rack Tire Carrier l Hella 500 Black Magic

http://ddoffroad.com
Capricorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2010, 04:57 PM   #29995
mJUSTINm
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Ordered some new wheels and tires.. 15x8 American racing atx chamber teflons wrapped with 33x12.5 Cooper STTs.
Unread 03-09-2010, 05:04 PM   #29996
TellicoTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by krahnilogikal View Post
Tellico, huh? Where can you still wheel that is any good?
We didn't go to the orv just drove around tellico plains.
2.5 Liter club memer #169-Red Jeep Club meber #491
Quote:
Originally posted by: Jeremy93yj To coax out the poop, try rocking back and forth. If that doesn't work, try rocking side to side. Hold your cheeks apart with your hands while you push and scream at the top of your lungs. I also like to put my feet up on the wall and push against the toilet. Another way is to sit on the pot, reach down and grip the bowl with both hands, and push against the floor with your feet.
TellicoTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2010, 05:18 PM   #29997
Disco69
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep_punk View Post
wrapped with 33x12.5 Cooper STTs.
Excellent choice!
[CENTER][B][SIZE="1"]3.5" RE Superflex Suspension Lift -|- RE Adjustable Trackbar -|- 35x12.50 STTs on Eagle Alloy 15x10s-|- D30 w/ ARB and Superior Outer Axle Seals -|- D44 w/ Detroit Locker -|- Superior 4.88s -|- ROKMEN Mercenary Front Bumper -|- ROKMEN Sliders -|- Warn Rockcrawler Rear w/ Carrier -|- Warn M8000 Winch -|- JKS 1.25" BL -|- JKS 1" MML -|- Old Man Emu Long Travel Shocks -|- OME Stabilizer -|- ARB OBA -|- MetalCloak Arched Front Tube Fenders[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=767168"]My Build Thread[/URL][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Sienna Jeep Club Member #29[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][URL="www.frozenaxles.com"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][B][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"]FROZEN AXLES[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Orange"][B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"]Offroad[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]
Disco69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2010, 05:35 PM   #29998
bombero590
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Spent the last two days putting some BDS Rocker Gaurds and then she got some new seat covers....Finally she got washed and cleaned up a little...Cant wait to take the top down tommorow and drive to work...Sorry to those that are still dealing with snow.....

bombero590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2010, 05:39 PM   #29999
Rjnol

took the center console out to clean up the mud/dirt/crap/rust left by the PO. took a garden hose to the inside and took apart the parking brake to grind all the rust off the bracket.

Also contemplating taking on the task of removing his shoddy herculiner job, the PO lined over the roll cage bolts and didnt even line under the console, wtf.
Rjnol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2010, 06:12 PM   #30000
krahnilogikal
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I can understand the comment about the center console but what's the big deal about the roll cage bolts?

Tags
modifications , tj

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.