What did you do to your TJ today? - Page 194 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > What did you do to your TJ today?

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGJEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-20-2006, 11:51 PM   #2896
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

PB blasted one last time before my lift goes on tomorrow. wish me luck with them rear shock bolts

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2006, 11:52 PM   #2897
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplewindworm
Took my Half Doors (that I recently bought used) to a few paint and body shops for estimates to prep & paint them to match my jeep. Both doors have a very minor ding in them. I removed ALL the hardware. Maaco quoted $331, A-1 ( a guy that has done great work for me in the past in Arlington TX) quoted me $150 and Marino's quoted me $200.
why dont you prep them yourself. thats 2/3rds the labor cost.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2006, 11:52 PM   #2898
Awshux
Cynical Bastard

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
PB blasted one last time before my lift goes on tomorrow. wish me luck with them rear shock bolts
Good luck! Have fun with the rear trackbar relocation bracket too...that was the single biggest PITA when I did mine!
Unread 10-21-2006, 02:10 AM   #2899
wheelinman03

New uppers with glass sliders and new soft top... too bad they sent me clear windows instead of tinted like I ordered
98 TJ- Kilby gastank/ steering box skids, Sky jacker high clearance tcace skid, 1'' BL, M.O.R.E. 1" MM's, Poison spyder rocker guards and sport cage, Warn XD9000i on A to Z fab Winch plate, RE 2" BB, Nth Diff slider, Quick disco's, PSC Rock Ring, JB Conversions Super short SYE kit, and a burly CV Drive shaft.

LOTS more to come

I wave, Do you?
wheelinman03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2006, 11:07 AM   #2900
firejeeper
2000 TJ Wrangler 

building a bracket for the highlift that goes on the rear rollbar.
firejeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2006, 11:20 AM   #2901
Pags54

Battery just up and died with no warning so from hearing good things from you all I installed a Red Top Optima battery . Next week new radiator goes in because every seam on the original is starting to leak.
Unread 10-21-2006, 11:46 AM   #2902
ScottJ83
2007 JK Wrangler 

Swapped out soft top with hard top, washed bird s--- off the hood
ScottJ83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2006, 12:18 PM   #2903
FL 4.0L

Picked up 3 NAPA Gold filters for the next 3 changes. Six-something a filter. Internals look substantial. Although I plan on keeping this rig for a long time, I wonder if I'd get the same results with the $2 silver line filter and Coastal oil from Advance every 3K. About $10 cheaper a change.... 50 changes in the next 150,000 miles...$500 saved?
FL 4.0L is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2006, 12:44 PM   #2904
davenjeip

Just swapped in some YJ front brake lines.

Going to finally unpack it and wash off the dirt from last weekend. I'll also give it the after trip once over and see if I broke anything.

Also going to check the mileage. Due for an oil change soon, but might be good for one more trip.

www.davenjeip.com
davenjeip is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2006, 01:21 PM   #2905
andwes03

Inatalled my new radiator, installed my new wiring harness for my Lights and changed the oil

Pics
andwes03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2006, 02:47 PM   #2906
SomeGuysName
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Finally mounted my CB solid and sanded the paint around the antenna mount where it bolts on so it gets a good ground. Then I spray painted it with some clear coat to seal it back up once I had it tightended down good. Gonna strap a lot of the body pieces to the frame tomorrow and do the same with those then set the SWR again.
SomeGuysName is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2006, 03:18 PM   #2907
PM Thor
Super Duper Guy

Location: Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour
kicked it and told it that I was pissed. My hands hurt.
Unread 10-21-2006, 04:29 PM   #2908
sevise
Mo****rless

Hanson Tire Carrier, LiteDOTS, and LitePlate.
sevise is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2006, 04:35 PM   #2909
YellowNJTJ02

Tie wrapped my front Driveshaft to my ENGINE SKID.... AAAAHHHHHH - the vibes are all gone!!!
D30 Front Powertrax No-Slip - 4.56
33" BFGs, Snorkel, Warn x8ki w/ 5/16" synthetic
Bulletproof Bumper up front, Warn Rear SOTC
YellowNJTJ02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2006, 05:53 PM   #2910
wheelinman03

Got some new tires on her... ooo looks soo good
98 TJ- Kilby gastank/ steering box skids, Sky jacker high clearance tcace skid, 1'' BL, M.O.R.E. 1" MM's, Poison spyder rocker guards and sport cage, Warn XD9000i on A to Z fab Winch plate, RE 2" BB, Nth Diff slider, Quick disco's, PSC Rock Ring, JB Conversions Super short SYE kit, and a burly CV Drive shaft.

LOTS more to come

I wave, Do you?
wheelinman03 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
modifications , tj

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.