Didn't drive it today as I had diagnosed my issues with the heater blower as being the actual motor itself and had pulled it out last night. With the weather over 30*c today and no AC in it I took the wife's KJ to work. Bought a new motor today and put it back in. Once in I found that the vent would not go from defrost to vent. Quick look found I had nicked the vacuum tube. Damn. Some electrical tape later and it works. Quick and dirty but I will leave it for now.
finished putting a new lift in and went and enjoyed it with the doors and roof off only to hear rain and have to rush out to close her up in a little thunder storm good thing i dont have the carpets in haha
2000 TJ, Superlift 6" long arm, etc,etc,.................and STILL soooo far to go!