I just bought an 05 LJ last week silver with color match flares that were chipping and there was a dent in the passenger side quarter panel where the stock step had made contact on a drop. so I put on black OEM Rubi flares pulled the dent and Rhino lined my rockers just at the bottom of the door dropped down forward so you can read the "unlimited" and I wrapped it around the back to. It looks awsome and since no one was making the bushwhacker abs diamond plate rocker panels it was the only choice I had really to get the look and protection I wanted.
I replaced my Bushwacker Pocket flares with Rugged Ridge 7" flares. I also checked and tightened all the nuts and bolts from my lift install. Good times with the Jeep.
Originally Posted by Jerry Bransford
There's a great lower division class called "Writing for Effective Communications so you don't go through the rest of your life confusing everyone who reads what you write 101" at Washington State University. I highly recommend it.
most of this was done as final work after rolling the TJ a couple weeks ago, and some were just upgrades done...
1. moved CB antenna mount
2. made new hood latch mounts
3. repaired rear ARB line
4. mounted new (replacement) Irok and Staun
5. reinstalled winch
6. installed CJ style turn signals
7. complete new "Mad Max" tube work in rear
8. got fan shroud lined back up
a couple pics...first of CJ turn signals installed and winch back in place:
pics of the rest of the tube added (more pics of the front several posts ago from last week):
tube now starts at the front stinger...runs along the rock sliders, and attaches to the rear bumper/crossmember...
two notes for the observant:
1. rear tire carrier is bent from roll, but I ain't taking the time/money to straighten it
2. front bumper isn't finished...d-ring mounts due here Thursday morning, and once they're welded in, we'll cap off the ends