most of this was done as final work after rolling the TJ a couple weeks ago, and some were just upgrades done...
1. moved CB antenna mount
2. made new hood latch mounts
3. repaired rear ARB line
4. mounted new (replacement) Irok and Staun
5. reinstalled winch
6. installed CJ style turn signals
7. complete new "Mad Max" tube work in rear
8. got fan shroud lined back up
a couple pics...first of CJ turn signals installed and winch back in place:
pics of the rest of the tube added (more pics of the front several posts ago from last week):
tube now starts at the front stinger...runs along the rock sliders, and attaches to the rear bumper/crossmember...
two notes for the observant:
1. rear tire carrier is bent from roll, but I ain't taking the time/money to straighten it
2. front bumper isn't finished...d-ring mounts due here Thursday morning, and once they're welded in, we'll cap off the ends