Replaced my too long rear shocks with shorter ones. (Thanks Jeff at RC). Replaced front track bar with an RC adjustable one. Had to shorten it 1/2" because it was too long. Works great. Installed an MP3 adaptor input from Q-tec for my stock radio. AWESOME. Replaced stock knobs and my door surrounds with allen head stainless steel ones. Concerned someone would take the surrounds when top was off. New bolts will at least slow them down.
Rokmen belly up finally came . Started painting it too...
Finished painting it, spent $25 on a flex head wrench (just one) in order to put the brackets for the engine skid on; which I also did. Lastly I took off the stock auto tranny skid. Man that thing got BEAT on . No more front driveshaft rubbing.
Everything should be set up by the end of the week, I'm really excited!
I used a dremel tool and cut 3 sides off my sir box to get some extra air flow...picked up an extra 5 horse...cheap and easy modification
This may be a bit forward...but you're an idiot. Cutting that box up was the worst thing you could have done. It's there to protect your air filter from any water, dust and other crap from getting into your engine. Please do yourself a favor and get a new box. The jeeps engine gets enough air flow, there is no need for more air flow.
Last edited by 2006_Sport; 07-19-2009 at 11:57 AM..