What did you do to your TJ today? - Page 1047 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > What did you do to your TJ today?

NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYear End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Unread 01-12-2009, 06:26 PM   #15691
ET48
1986 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by airmanutz View Post
like the people who park their lifted truck or Jeep with one wheel on the curb... Makes me laugh when I see that... So stupid...
STUPID??? I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL MAN! I wheel whenever I can. Might as well while I am at school too. I was trying out the new locker.

I know what you mean when you talk about those mall crawlers. I am not a person to put mods on my jeep for looks. Everything on my jeep is on there for a purpose. Mine gets wheeled everyday after school, and as you know in the school parking lot too

Just wanted to protect my jeeps from being called mall cralwers

ET48 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-12-2009, 07:35 PM   #15692
BK2004LJ
2004 LJ Wrangler 

ordered my 3in BDS lift yesterday, ordered my 33x10.5x15 bfg today.
BK2004LJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-12-2009, 07:43 PM   #15693
Kenbo-Slice
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by airmanutz View Post
like the people who park their lifted truck or Jeep with one wheel on the curb... Makes me laugh when I see that... So stupid...
UNLESS............. There are no other parking spots. Sometimes it is a must. I had to park half on a snow bank today at the gym, after work. As long as the Jeeps aren't trailer ***** show queens I don't care. They have to at least look like they are wheeled. Winch cables can't still be factory rolled. That pisses me off.

On another note... YESTERDAY I got to go wheeling, and managed to rip off my passenger side mirror. Not bad considering I was off camber in the snow against a tree. I got out of it though. Another excuse to upgrade.
Kenbo-Slice is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-12-2009, 07:58 PM   #15694
eagles4094
1998 TJ Wrangler 

washed it and froze while doing it!
eagles4094 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-12-2009, 09:23 PM   #15695
NotOfThisWorld
2006 KJ Liberty 

Came home excited to put on my new front bumper... and what do you know... it doesn't fit.
Blue Jeep Club Member #151
Arizona Jeep Club Founder
NotOfThisWorld is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-12-2009, 09:27 PM   #15696
Bill M.
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Got my security system installed. Take that potential thieves!
Bill M. is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-12-2009, 09:51 PM   #15697
Apex
Recon death squad

2002 TJ Wrangler 

I sheered the heads off of all 4 upper shock bolts.

Now I need some serious advice on how to remedy that problem.

Couldn't get the bolt out of the upper bracket for the stock rear track bar...cut the track bar in half and then managed to wiggle the bolt out.

Got all my CAs put in the rear end...then had to call it quits early.

Current vehicles: 06 F250 Superduty - 6.0L PSD Straight piped and tuned
03 CBR600RR -1 +2, Yoshi'd & Battlaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bddisi View Post
Finesse in crawling looks way cooler than momentum.
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-12-2009, 10:53 PM   #15698
FL 4.0L

Cleaned my CPK. Little quicker startup is the only change I can report. Also tightened down 2 bolts which were probably never torqued properly after a clutch job the PO had done.
Unread 01-13-2009, 12:18 AM   #15699
JeepDoo
2002 TJ Wrangler 

This past weekend i painted my center console, glove box, and gauge surround a metallic silver color to match the exterior, it looks sick, pics coming soon on my profile.

Then today i installed my new Big Daddy Offroad aluminum rocker guards , they went in flawlessly after drilling some holes. And also look sick, pics coming soon.
We've got too many gangsters doin dirty deeds. Too much corruption and crime in the street. It's time the long arm of the law put a few more in the ground. Send them all to their maker and he'll settle them down. - Toby Keith & Willie Nelson

[URL="http://www.norcaljeepers.net/forum/"][FONT="Century Gothic"][B][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]NOR CAL JEEPERS FORUM[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/URL]
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f20/sound-system-upgrades-speakers-amps-what-you-need-know-964324/"]Want to hear the music in your TJ, look no further...[/URL]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="White"][B]Longboard Drunk, Jeep Naked, Ski Powder[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="1"]and finish calculus homework[/SIZE][/COLOR]
JeepDoo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-13-2009, 06:40 AM   #15700
TJamz
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Installed (Bolted) these sweet ammo boxes on both wheel wells.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
TJamz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-13-2009, 07:16 AM   #15701
letsgomuddin
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep02Apex View Post
I sheered the heads off of all 4 upper shock bolts.
I did the same thing. I had to drill em out and re tap em. Sucks if you don't have a body lift, but it's doable if you remove the inner fenders so you can see what you're doin. Good luck!

And today I cut the front off of my bashed in fenders for that low budget flat fender look. Looks pretty good too
letsgomuddin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-13-2009, 10:36 AM   #15702
Rob in Arabia
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Bought another one, to keep it company! (Well, actually for Mrs In Arabia to drive). Viking fastback top for the new Jeep is already on order, along with some other bits and pieces.

Blue 2005 TJ Sahara, 2 inch lift, 31'' Cooper Discover STTs, Viking top, KC HIDs and Daylighters.
Rob in Arabia is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-13-2009, 04:11 PM   #15703
krawler510
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Ordered a new radiator.

That was upgrade money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 01-13-2009, 04:21 PM   #15704
vtjeepguy97
1997 TJ Wrangler 

found out the used computer i bought is bad so i need to return it and find another one.
if anyone knows of a place with a p56041338ad computer, please pm me
vtjeepguy97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-13-2009, 04:25 PM   #15705
rubberducky14
2000 TJ Wrangler 

wired a switch to the dome light fuse, no more taking the fuse out everytime i take the doors off! just makes me want summer even more...
rubberducky14 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
modifications , tj

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.