bought 4 used "35s for $40 so i got 1 mounted for my spare, stupid tire shop mounted them white letters out after i told them i wanted them in, so looks like im gonna painting or grinding some letters down this weekend
hooked up some new back-up light under my spare, since chrylser engineers couldn't understand that it works better to have the backup lights on the bottom of the brake lights. also redid my cb antenna mount to make it more waterproof. Bishop tape does wonders
yeah those will be replaced too. i got and entire rebuild kit so everything shall be replaced. i figured i might as well since its pulled. tomorrow all the parts should be in (i hope) and we can finish it up if not itll be done by thursday
If you have a chance to take some pictures during the process, that'd be cool. I'm curious to see how easy(or not) it is.
Replaced my mangled back bumper with a new one. Fixed my light in the shifter (park, reverse, etc.. ) with an LED light wich looks way better. Installed a switch and ran wires for when i get my KC lights for the windshild it wont take as long. spent 5 hours cleaning and detaling the inside after i went muddin and got mud ALL over the inside. oh, and bolted my amp for my sterio to the floor cuz i was lazy when i installed it and didnt do it