Water-proofing the Jeep...console, upholstery, etc. Let's chat. - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Water-proofing the Jeep...console, upholstery, etc. Let's chat.

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-15-2007, 05:59 AM   #16
Combatsylvania

Quote:
Originally Posted by bman9089
You should definitely post pictures of that when you get it done!

I keep waiting to hear about someone who's completely sealed their dash. Wouldn't think it would be that hard... not sure of the consequences though.
its gonna take soem time, since im hoping to find a thrashed black softtop.. preferable Black Diamond Sailcloth to match my top.. then i gotta get the lady to start sewing..

hopefully ill have something in a month or so.

[URL="http://www.combatsylvania.com"]http://www.combatsylvania.com[/URL]
Combatsylvania is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2007, 06:38 AM   #17
chutta
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackMan
They make covers for the entire cab of a Jeep. I have no idea why someone hasn't made a custom TJ dash / steering wheel cover out of cheap vinyl. Fold it up and tuck it under the seat, velcro it to your dash when parked outside.
I just use some left over rubber roofing material stapled to a dowel, trimmed to cover steering console, drapes over dash/stereo. Roll it up and it sits up by the defrosters just fine and is cheap.
05x 4.0 6sp 30/35, aussie front, 3.73's, r/c 4"x lift, adv adptr sye, shifter bracket, tw cv ds, 33 t/c skid, 33x12.5 dunlop mud rovers on steelies, psc sport cage/rockers, warn fr bump/steer and 30 diff skid, sirius,cb, hand throttle 1"bl/mml 265/16's pepboys at's on orig moabs for street. Lowrance H20c for gps
chutta is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.