Wanted: Pictures of older Herculined Tubs - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Wanted: Pictures of older Herculined Tubs

Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.comWarn, Smitybilt, Engo, Rugged Ridge Winches at CCORClayton Off Road XJ Long Arm Suspension Systems!

Unread 07-22-2007, 11:15 PM   #1
saxart
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Wanted: Pictures of older Herculined Tubs

I'm thinking about Herc'ing my tub, but I'm concerned about what it's going to look like in a year or two.

So........I'm looking for pictures of your tubs that have been Herculined, then used. It's easy to find pictures of tubs that have been freshly lined, but what does it look like after 1 or 2 years of use?

Post up some pictures of your Herc'd tubs as they look now when you use them. (Not all pretty'd up with a power-washer and a gallon of Armor-All!)

'99 Wrangler Sport: 2.5" Old Man Emo lift and shocks, adjustable trackbars, Quick-Disko sway links, rollin on 31" BFG A/Ts
saxart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2007, 11:44 PM   #2
chadsmeltzer
2004 TJ Wrangler 

these are all i have right now

about 8 months after, i left those 4 bolts clear, no herc

these are only after a couple months, with no cleaning

i will get better pics tomorrow if you wish. I have now had it for about a year, plenty of mud and rough use. It is holding together well, although i wish i went thicker at the floorboards.
Unread 07-23-2007, 10:09 AM   #3
Rob 99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

same as mine. It wears fine but make sure you get the additive to keep the finish from dulling in the sun. They didn't have that avaiable when I did mine 6 years ago.

I'd like to spray more over mine with that additive (brushed/rolled originally) in the future. Armor-all will shine it up though.

07' WK Silver 5.7 QD2, Bilsteins & front strut plates.
Rob 99TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2007, 10:15 AM   #4
TrailWorthyFab
TrailWorthyFab.com

2005 TJ Wrangler 

This is the cheap roll on stuff you can get at any parts store. It was 5 yrs old in the pics. Faded maybe just all the mud and sand in it but It has held up. It's nice when your feet are wet and leaning out the side to see the trail. Your feet don't slide all over the floor board. The pic is from the old YJ I had
TrailWorthyFab is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.