Vacuum diagram - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Vacuum diagram

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-07-2010, 07:37 AM   #1
jvandy98
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Vacuum diagram

I recently did a swap from a 2.5l to a 4.0l into my Wrangler. I am in desperate need of a vacuum line diagram as I have one line open on my intake and I do not think I have my leak detection pump hooked up correctly because i am generating a P1495 code. Does anyone have any information that they could pass on to me?

Thanks

Josh

jvandy98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2010, 09:45 AM   #2
amiller
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I'm reasonably certain that the 4.0 intake manifold had some changes over the years. What year engine did you swap in?
amiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2010, 10:33 AM   #3
jvandy98
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiller View Post
I'm reasonably certain that the 4.0 intake manifold had some changes over the years. What year engine did you swap in?
I swapped a 4.0l from an 03 WJ. All in all it was a pretty serious swap moving the engine and transmission, ECM, and just about everything else from the WJ to the TJ. I now have the engine running really well but missing a vacuum line and it is making it miss just a little bit.

thanks

Josh
jvandy98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2011, 01:18 PM   #4
wrangler1997tj

97 Wrangler TJ 2.5 Liter Vacuum Diagram

I have a 1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ 2.5 Liter and was wondering if anyone had the vacuum diagram for this model.

Thank you
wrangler1997tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2011, 02:45 PM   #5
JWebber
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Here the typ. layout. But if you what spacific vac to other areas Which ones?
0001.jpg  
JWebber is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.