My first step was to remove the body, and look at the damage. Frame was bent, so ordered a brand new frame from the local Dodge dealer. Then, promptly stripped all of the brackets and welded up some holes, then added a fresh coat of paint. I chose to use Rustoleum paint, nothing special, but looks nice, and seems to work fine on other vehicles I've used it on.
I had just started on the bumper in the previous picture, but had to mount it to get it on the trailer for exhaust. Here is the finished bumper. I had planned to paint the winch body the same color as the jeep body, but ran out of time (hopefully will get to that later). I need to add a stinger or brush bar to the bumper also.