Unlimited Rock Crawler - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Unlimited Rock Crawler

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 09-12-2004, 07:20 PM   #1
jeephreak

Unlimited Rock Crawler

Has anyone heard of or seen this "special edition" in their town? I was out today and saw (what the salesman said to be a new edition to the line). Came with a 3" suspension lift, 32"x10.50s, discos, front and rear lockers and some lame "rock crawler" decals.

I search all over the web but didnt come up with anything, wondering if anyone else had the scoop on this?

Thanks

MY RIG

r.i.p. Cap'n Crunch
jeephreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2004, 07:24 PM   #2
atxtj

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeephreak
Has anyone heard of or seen this "special edition" in their town? I was out today and saw (what the salesman said to be a new edition to the line). Came with a 3" suspension lift, 32"x10.50s, discos, front and rear lockers and some lame "rock crawler" decals.

I search all over the web but didnt come up with anything, wondering if anyone else had the scoop on this?

Thanks
Is it just the new unlimited rubicon with a lift. I know the jeep dealers around here are selling dealer lifted jeeps for WAY too much money, but I've never seen dealer installed lockers

Hers: 1981 CJ-7
Under Construction.
atxtj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2004, 07:29 PM   #3
Dogman
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxtj
Is it just the new unlimited rubicon with a lift. I know the jeep dealers around here are selling dealer lifted jeeps for WAY too much money, but I've never seen dealer installed lockers
The Rubicon has front/rear lockers, so that would be it.
Unread 09-12-2004, 07:46 PM   #4
max3k
1997 TJ Wrangler 

we sell new lifted Silverado's ...sometimes we add lockers....not often tho....all aftermarket work done.
Bushwacker cutout pocket flares
PORC Rock Sliders
Big Daddy Front and Rear Bumper/TC
JKS Quicker Discos
Tom Woods CV Driveshaft w SYE
Yukon HD 456 gears
XM Radio
Cobra 75 WX ST
48" Highlift

Lifted, Locked, and ready to Wheel!!

Hello,

My name is max3k and im a jeepaholic
max3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2004, 08:23 PM   #5
DougsTJ2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogman
The Rubicon has front/rear lockers, so that would be it.
except for the fact that it won't go into production until the end of November...
DougsTJ2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2004, 06:52 AM   #6
jeephreak

This guy was talking out of his *** he was pushing the fact that it was a one of a kind special production which should have been enough right there....aside from the fact that his biggest selling points were longer wheel bases, and more room for people? I asked him about the discos and he had no idea what I was talking about. I then asked him if it was used and traded in, thats when he told me that it was a special production and rambled off all of its specs (including sway bar disconnects).

Probably just a dealer special, I didnt even bother looking at the sticker on the thing. Maybe Ill swing by again and take some pics for everyone to see.

MY RIG

r.i.p. Cap'n Crunch
jeephreak is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.