Unlimited ? Replacement window recommendations? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Unlimited ? Replacement window recommendations?

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WDGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 11-21-2009, 01:26 PM   #1
Napaheck
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Unlimited ? Replacement window recommendations?

Unlimited ? Replacement window recommendations?

Any one with a recommendation on replacement windows for a 2004 unlimited, the zipper on the rear window blew out a few months agoÖ. And now with the rain I need to get it all buttoned up. Or should I just buy a new budget top? Cost is the big issue but I donít want to spend money twice if I donít have to.

Napaheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2009, 01:43 PM   #2
DezDiggler
2006 LJ Wrangler 

You can find them on ebay. I have found some sets that are going for a lil over $100. Also try craigslist. I tell you what though. If your interested I'm looking to get a pair of busted windows for a reasonable price to use on a project of mine. Hit me up if interested.
Unread 11-22-2009, 12:57 PM   #3
Napaheck
2004 LJ Wrangler 

humm ebay does not have anything for the unlimited right now :-( any other ideas?
Unread 11-22-2009, 01:54 PM   #4
Bishop Creek
2005 LJ Wrangler 

The side windows are longer, but the the rear window on an Unlimited (LJ) is the same size as a TJ window. So a TJ rear window would fit.
Unread 11-22-2009, 04:36 PM   #5
jondotcom
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Yeah keep checking. I have seen some good deals go by and regret not scooping them up, like $200 for a full top with windows (used on craigslist)

Last edited by jondotcom; 11-22-2009 at 07:23 PM..
jondotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2009, 08:40 PM   #6
Napaheck
2004 LJ Wrangler 

any difference between besttop and rampage?

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.