Unlimited Rear Window - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Unlimited Rear Window

Engo LED Flush Mount Lights *PAIR* Flood or Spot 1,600 LumYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 08-23-2004, 08:02 PM   #1
ttaylor

Unlimited Rear Window

I am looking for a way to conveniently contain the rear and side windows of my Unlimited. The instructions say to remove them before lowering the top. But where do I store the three pieces. Jeepin.com sells a "cloverpatch" felt lined roll-up bag but I am not sure whether the rear window with the hard part at the bottom will work with the bag. Any suggestions or ideas are appreciated.

ttaylor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2004, 08:21 PM   #2
rock2r

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaylor
I am looking for a way to conveniently contain the rear and side windows of my Unlimited. The instructions say to remove them before lowering the top. But where do I store the three pieces. Jeepin.com sells a "cloverpatch" felt lined roll-up bag but I am not sure whether the rear window with the hard part at the bottom will work with the bag. Any suggestions or ideas are appreciated.
The Cloverpatch Roll Bag WILL WORK with the rear window TOGETHER w/the hard bottom bar. I had the same ? about 4 mos. ago. You'll love the product!
Smittybuilt Neoprene Seat Covers (Blk/Blk-yet to fade!)
Jeeperman Rock Skidz-Herculined "for her pleasure"!
"Tough Stuff"- Fender, Door & Grill Protectors
rock2r is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-24-2004, 10:18 AM   #3
JeepinBlue24

Will the Unlimiteds windows fit in the Clover Bag? The sides are a lot longer....
36 or 38 IROKs

..and keeping the 4banger until she dies!
JeepinBlue24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-24-2004, 01:53 PM   #4
COJeep2004

The Clover Patch bag is awesome! I would give it a thumbs up.

But i too think the side windows are to long, unless they make one especially for the unlimited?
COJeep2004 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-24-2004, 02:03 PM   #5
mobilemetal

I have both the Unlimited and the Cloverpatch roll. I was told that the windows would fit, and they do...sort of. The side windows are a quite a bit longer, so the portion that curves up around the door frame will end up sticking out of the felt "book" about 2". but the whole shebang fits in the bag. I got mine about 3 weeks ago, and I have had the windows out ever since.
[COLOR=silver]Silver Jeep Club Member #141[/COLOR]
2006 Light Kahki Commnander (wife's car)

2004 Bright [COLOR=silver][B]SILVER[/B][/COLOR] Metallic Unlimited; Dual Tops; Bone Stock

1999 [COLOR=red][B]RED[/B][/COLOR] Grand Cherokee Limited (Daily Driver)
mobilemetal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-24-2004, 02:40 PM   #6
en480c4
2012 JK Wrangler 

i use 3 beach towels...

lay down #1
lay down rear window
lay down #2
lay down DS window
lay down #3
lay down PS window
roll up
put behind rear seat

cost to me: $0 (old beach towels i got from the folks)
Unread 08-24-2004, 06:33 PM   #7
Dragonmaster

I mademy own clover patch felt roll for $20 and an hours worth of time. No need for the canvas bag as when it rains the windows are up.
Work 2 Live, Live 2 Play, Play = JEEP
Dragonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-24-2004, 06:55 PM   #8
mobilemetal

To each his / her own. My time is worth more than the cost of making my own window roll. And I like the nylon bag that the felt roll stores in. There were many other homemade versions that i looked at before deciding to purchase the cloverpatch roll. In my case it suited my needs and finances.
[COLOR=silver]Silver Jeep Club Member #141[/COLOR]
2006 Light Kahki Commnander (wife's car)

2004 Bright [COLOR=silver][B]SILVER[/B][/COLOR] Metallic Unlimited; Dual Tops; Bone Stock

1999 [COLOR=red][B]RED[/B][/COLOR] Grand Cherokee Limited (Daily Driver)
mobilemetal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.