Two questions for my 2003 sahara - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Two questions for my 2003 sahara

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and C

Unread 04-15-2006, 06:24 PM   #1
smasson
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Two questions for my 2003 sahara

Hi Folks! i need your help. i recently bought a 2003 sahara with 47000KM. When i put my jeep on 4WD, i see no light in my instrument cluster. Even if it's 4Hi, 4lo or whatever. i see there's some led in the cluster, but they dont light up. This jeep was well taken care of, so i doubt the wirring may be cut. Is it something related to fuses or something else...i would appreciate your help on this.

also... i have two fog light on my bumper, but i cant light them up. Is it me or what! Do they light up only when i'm driving and i put my big lights on? I see a switch on the same arm as all my lights, but they dont light up!
thanks for helping me out!
Sylvia

smasson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2006, 08:16 PM   #2
BigWaylon
tubework is cool...

you can pull the cluster and see if a bulb is burnt out...

the fogs should come on by pulling out on the headlight switch on the column...they won't work with hi-beams on unless the relay has been altered...

Greg
BigWaylon is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.