Tummy Tuck question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Tummy Tuck question

*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineExtremeTerrain GROUP BUY: Barricade Rear Bumpers/Tire Carr

Unread 12-05-2006, 11:51 AM   #1
Photojeep
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Tummy Tuck question

I only have a RE BB but I was wondering about adding a tummy tuck skid. Will I have to do more things to my jeep? I tried the search but didn't get much info. I am guessing a SYE setup with CV drive shaft. Will I have to do more lift?

Thanks,
Randy

Photojeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2006, 11:54 AM   #2
jeep_chinto

depends on the tt most likely yes. most tt's you also need a body lift, if you dont want to do a sye u would need spacers to drop the tt kinda defeating the reasion of getting a tt.. if u get the body lift you would most likely also want to get a MML .. or you need to relocate the shroud for the radiator.
jeep_chinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2006, 12:51 PM   #3
Dogman
1997 TJ Wrangler 

You would also need adjustable rear upper control arms (UCA).

Here is an excellent write-up: http://homepage.mac.com/jgreening/je...rsonal104.html

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.