Tummy Tuck ?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Tummy Tuck ??

THE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15”/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsCurrie

Unread 10-29-2008, 04:42 PM   #1
tdog522
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Tummy Tuck ??

I am looking to do a Tummy tuck, there are so many out there I would like to know what would work best for my set up. I have a short arm lift now, but will be switching to a long arm in a year or so.

What Belly skid should I go with?

Thanks,
T

tdog522 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-29-2008, 04:45 PM   #2
2005X
2005 TJ Wrangler 

several of the long arm setups use their own belly skids, so it would be a waste of your money to buy now just to upgrade later.
Unread 10-29-2008, 04:47 PM   #3
tdog522
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Cont.

I want to do it my self so I am also looking for ease of installation.

Thanks,
Unread 10-29-2008, 04:48 PM   #4
2005X
2005 TJ Wrangler 

how long down the road are you talking for long arms. ive had my belly skid for one year now, and when i priced the RE kit they told me i would have to use their bellyup and loose my MML.
Unread 10-29-2008, 04:50 PM   #5
tdog522
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005X View Post
how long down the road are you talking for long arms. ive had my belly skid for one year now, and when i priced the RE kit they told me i would have to use their bellyup and loose my MML.
I hope sooner than later but more than likely it will be closer to two years before I get the long arm.

Is there anything cheap for the time being?
Unread 10-29-2008, 06:29 PM   #6
Shadowline
2003 TJ Wrangler 

depends on what you mean by "cheap".... come spring I'll probably go with this ... http://www.rokmen.com/products/skid_...elly_skid.html

a quality part to protect a VERY expensive part is well worth it to me....
2003 TJ 4.0 5-speed 31inch Goodyear Authority's, 2inch Rubicon Express Springs, Hella Vision Plus H/L's, IPF upgraded H/L wiring harness. JCR Offroad Stage 2 Frt Bumper with CocaCola Bottle opener, Smittybuilt XCR8 Winch, Rampage Bowless top.
Shadowline is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.