Trail Master, Skyjacker, Warrior Suspension Lifts? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Trail Master, Skyjacker, Warrior Suspension Lifts?

Oconee Off-Road Now Offering Zone Off-Road Products!!!RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4

Unread 05-03-2007, 01:00 PM   #1
bigjoe611
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Trail Master, Skyjacker, Warrior Suspension Lifts?

Most guys here are talking about RE, FT, or OME.

What about Trail Master, Skyjacker, or Warrior?
Is anyone familar with these brands?
Any suggestions?

Unread 05-03-2007, 07:02 PM   #2
bigjoe611
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone?
Unread 05-03-2007, 07:16 PM   #3
Muddy Rocks

I am. We sell most of those. There are quite a few differences. Quality of steel, Design of components (control arms, bushings, whats included in the kit) and what kind of wheeling they are built for. The engineering of the complete system.
From what I have seen with the RE, OME, etc. is the name. They are good quality but they are whats popular now.
I personally am a big fan or the Rock Krawler kits. They are great quality with a great warranty. I run a RK kit myself. If you want to give me a call and I can help you out.
Chuck
Muddy Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.