trail jammer - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > trail jammer

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 10-26-2009, 09:52 AM   #1
coryweng
2008 JK Wrangler 

trail jammer

i cant find the reviews people wrote on trail jammer kit,,,,whats the scoop on it.

coryweng is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2009, 09:55 AM   #2
Unlimited04
This post/info=my opinion

2004 LJ Wrangler 

its awesome for trail jammer. you give them a few hundred bucks, they give you a placebo. if you can't find any info on this forum, you need to read this: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f6/fa...6/#post6875600
Unlimited04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2009, 10:07 AM   #3
NotURMailman
2005 TJ Wrangler 

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/tr...review-403511/

I drive on the right side, what's wrong with you?

Quote:
Be very careful with the wife mod. Uninstallation can be extremely expensive. Wife mods have been known to take the Jeep and all other mods during the uninstall process. Also, make sure you service your wife mod properly as often as humanly possible. Wife mods not properly serviced may malfunction or uninstall themselves at any time.
NotURMailman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2009, 11:01 AM   #4
jdub2k5
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I personaly have one on mine, I like it but I never had a stock one on

I have lots of power for a lifted wrangler on 35's
jdub2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.