I know tons of people have death wobble associated with track bars and the axle side mount being wallowed out for various reasons(whether re-drilled to compensate lift or just negating to properly tighten once a lift has been installed). I just found I had this problem myself and fixed it this past week so I thought I would share for others reference with my method of madness...
In tracking down my death wobble cause, I found this. Even when there was no movement with multiple drive steering test!
So I had found the problem...on to the solution
First I made a template out of cardboard
Then machined a 3/16" plate from a 1/4" piece of scrap. I went with the Metalcloak adjustable front trackbar so my axle side needed to be drilled to 1/2" and the frame mount to 5/8".
The Metacloak trackbar arrived in less than 2 weeks of ordering for $159 with free shipping. WAY beefier and maybe even overkill but I say if you're going to do it, do it right...
So I went to my buds shop(he has the welder and skill)...removed the old trackbar, dropped the drag link and drilled out the axle side to 1/2" then mocked up the fabbed plate by tightening the new grade 8 bolt(1/4" longer than supplied to compensate the 3/16" plate) and burning the plate in.
We had enough room to drill the frame side with only removing the passenger side drag link (some may have to remove drivers TRE as well). Got the frame side drilled to 5/8", reconnected the drag link, remounted the front passenger tire, dropped the axle off the jack stand and then mounted the new MC trackbar up. (we measured the stock TB and luckily adjusted the new one perfectly, centering the axle the first time).
Everything was torqued down and greased where needed.
This was an easy fix to a very common problem and hope this helps others