Today is the Day - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Today is the Day

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 04-04-2008, 11:48 AM   #16
randonlee25
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Congrats bro! I was talked out of 10" wheels and told to go with 8" wheels. Experience helped me!

randonlee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2008, 12:26 PM   #17
Silver04TJ
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I'm looking at the adjustable track bars. JC WHitney has a Rough Country on sale for $93 but it says its for Jeeps with 4-6" of lift. WIll that work or do I need to find one under 4"?
33x12.5x15 Cepek Fun Country II!!
M8000 Warn Winch with in cab controls
And the accessory every Jeep should have...DIRT/MUD!
Silver04TJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.